• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Seattle FC....

...for winning the MLS CHAMPIONSHIP!

Great final game.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Yes congrats to LFC for kicking City ass.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

We were the better team

Comment

Samething I say too when we played Toronto. LOL!!
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
          We were the better team
          Better team for the first half (and a small portion of the second).

Good job Toronto!
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

A clear case of the importance of converting your scoring chances.......TFC played better soccer, especially in the 1st half, but failed to score, and after Seattle scored, TFC started chasing the game, which left them open.

Comment

Yes interesting study of playing without a focal point. I thought Seattle made good adjustments in the the second half they neutralized TFC midfield and specifically Puzelo and without a focal point (altidore or Delgado) we became static and the goal against the run of play got us out of what we were doing . But congrats to them... they are a good team.

Comment

Working...
              X