Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Flu, Covid and other Coronaviruses thrive in Winter

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC SCIENCE: CORONAVIRUS COVERAGE
    Why cold weather makes it harder for the body to fight respiratory infections
    The winter surge in COVID-19 is due to more than merely spending time indoors.

PUBLISHED DECEMBER 15, 2020

Johnny kindly follow science and not your delusional bedtime stories. It seems you believe that Summer is prime time for viruses
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

yes but it dont say it dont thrive in the summer.... . Star I expect better from you this is some X and Rockman reasoning!

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
      Star I expect better from you this is some X and Rockman reasoning!
      dummies of a feather flock together

Comment

yes but it dont say it dont thrive in the summer.... . Star I expect better from you this is some X and Rockman reasoning!
        I'm very surprised that you don't seem to understand the thesis bro. It goes like this:

1. Covid can exist in any season

2. Like ALL Coronaviruses including Influenza, Covid is more prevalent in Winter.... moreso than Summer or any other season

3. The Nat Geo article confirms the above and explains why Covid is more prevalent and impactful in the Winter.... for those countries that have a "real" Winter.

What's hard to figure out here? If you have science that contradicts this thesis let's see it. Otherwise the case is closed... notwithstanding the silly yapping of the uninformed.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Stick to drug smuggling where you have the expertise Dippy. There are only legal drugs involved here... except for the bleach your idiotic pinup/hero Trump advocated as a cure

Comment

I am not surprised,the guy ascribes the scientific article to you. As if you wrote it .

OJ ead nuh good from mawning,now the hard part . He has to find an article to rebutt yours.

Then again chatting fart will do for this clown 🤡.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The rate of transmission and infection are higher during the cold months because people are indoor in comparison to the summer. Viruses survive in either temperature. Most living thing, which include viruses, die/expire at very high temperatures. However, your argument about places with warm temperatures killing the virus don't hold water. California and the western states went through a period of extreme heat. Base on your logic, their numbers should be dropping significantly.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You're starting to make some sense here but...

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                However, your argument about places with warm temperatures killing the virus don't hold water. California and the western states went through a period of extreme heat. Base on your logic, their numbers should be dropping significantly.
                Kindly indicate where I claimed "places with warm temperatures killing the virus"

When you find that you cannot I expect a retraction. Thanks

Comment

What’s the temperature in south. Africa and Nigeria ? You are majoring in the minor.. This is some x reasoning. The fact is yes you any COVID related virus in cold temperatures but it does not mean you don’t in warm climates

Comment

This is pure gibberish

What’s the temperature in south. Africa and Nigeria ? You are majoring in the minor.. This is some x reasoning. The fact is yes you any COVID related virus in cold temperatures but it does not mean you don’t in warm climates
                    Please translate this to something resembling standard English. I cannot understand it

Once again: If you have science that contradicts the thesis in the Nat Geo article I posted (which establishes the reasons Covid is more virulent in Winter) let's see it.

Otherwise the case is closed... notwithstanding the silly yapping of the uninformed, of which group you seem to be applying for membership
                    Last edited by Don1; July 25, 2021, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Ok boss, there are no COVID cases in California, Florida or anywhere near the equator.

Comment

Ok boss, there are no COVID cases in California, Florida or anywhere near the equator.

Clown , 🤡 you call a scientific article ,X reasoning. Well thank you.

Then you dismiss it.......lol. Man can suh fool.Cut yuh nose fi spite yuh face a try win argument and loooooosseeeee !.

Mi belly.
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Seems you cannot formulate nor understand logical science-based information.

I present scientific research to support my position and all you respond with is nonsensical and childish yapping.

Move one side wid dat rubbish 😂

Comment

It’s an option an a insipid one at best. Seems you Don -1 reading from the Trump press release.. I would tell you to talk bout something you know but we would not hear from you two.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                              Seems you cannot formulate nor understand logical science-based information.

I present scientific research to support my position and all you respond with is nonsensical and childish yapping.

Move one side wid dat rubbish 😂
                              You are too childish to have a serious debate so drop it.

Comment

Working...
                              X