X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The People's National Party - Laughing Stock Of The Nation

Comment

Comment

I am not surprised she does not have the money, she is a politician in a third world country and her salary should reflect that.
        You are shocked because you have become accustomed to accepting politicians amassing unexplained wealth.
        It is quite telling,really!

Comment

she's not a politician...reading is fundamental...didn't michael manley establish JAMAL...you skulled class that day?

Comment

I remember Holness saying that Portia(the then PM)is the the biggest lying woman he has ever known.
            Though there is always that hint of misogyny, it is the defining characteristic of a tribalist, besides, I have heard worse utterances in parliament.

Comment

well she is a liar...which is why she fought tooth and nail not to give testimony in open court in the trafigura case...let's see if she's brave enough to lie under oath...

Comment

Well then it is even easier to understand why she does not have the money,would it take Jamal classes for you to figure that out.
                It is obvious you took a slap at Jamal,one of the many programmes implemented by Manley,a time when politicians. actually earned their salaries,different ballgame today, the current PM greatest accomplishment to date is perpetual curfews and ZOSO's.

Comment

The facts were established from day one, no denial, ergo, no lying.
                  There are no consequences locally to her actions, THAT case has more to do with smoke and screen.

Comment

smoke & screen?

Comment

why is she in this position to begin with? let's start there

Comment

Dude ... the response from Mrs. Vaz was ..... a simple slap.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                          I remember Holness saying that Portia(the then PM)is the the biggest lying woman he has ever known.
                          Though there is always that hint of misogyny, it is the defining characteristic of a tribalist, besides, I have heard worse utterances in parliament.
                          just like being on the wrong side of issues don't you?
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                          X