RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

only Audley Shaw can find the blxxx clxxx Mango.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OJ View Post
    Really lots of mangoes some different varieties from Columbia Peru India and Brazil. The Brazil ones are my fave
    Give me the Haitian mangoes any day.

Comment

I haven't seen Julie from elsewhere. Either they eat them off or they are not interested in exporting. I am not asking for much, not to change the taste. If you know, some mango tree will bear in Julie and then have a small crop around christmas. You think changing the crop will also change the taste?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        I haven't seen Julie from elsewhere. Either they eat them off or they are not interested in exporting. I am not asking for much, not to change the taste. If you know, some mango tree will bear in Julie and then have a small crop around christmas. You think changing the crop will also change the taste?
        The St Julian mango is indigenous of the island of Reunion. Its origin has nothing to do with Jamaica bro.

Comment

don't debate that. Just saying never seen them exported to the US or UK from anywhere else except Jamaica.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            don't debate that. Just saying never seen them exported to the US or UK from anywhere else except Jamaica.
            Ok. The Korean stores in Brooklyn used to carry Julie from Grenada all the time. Were overpriced and "fluxy".

Comment

And thats why i assume people in Florida had an abundance of varieties because many of the varities were rehabilitated or came from florida..

Comment

all mangoes are GMO if you think about it. How do you grow a mango? you take any mango plant and bud it with the variety you want.

Comment

Really lots of mangoes some different varieties from Columbia Peru India and Brazil. The Brazil ones are my fave
                  One of the best mango I've ever eaten....was from India. Got it in London.

When it come to mangoes....india, Thailand, Philippines , Vietnam........make Jamaican mangoes look like we are not trying. Both in quantity and quality.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

all mangoes are GMO if you think about it. How do you grow a mango? you take any mango plant and bud it with the variety you want.
                    Engrafting does not modify the genes of the graft or root stock

Comment

Working...
                    X