Lazie you may get your wish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie you may get your wish

Just like we have to face the scary prospect of another four years of the Orange One in the White House, we may be stuck with a reticent Pogba.

Juventus have ended their interest in Paul Pogba, leaving Real Madrid with a clear run at signing the £150million Manchester United midfielder this summer.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle
    Just like we have to face the scary prospect of another four years of the Orange One in the White House, we may be stuck with a reticent Pogba.

Juventus have ended their interest in Paul Pogba, leaving Real Madrid with a clear run at signing the £150million Manchester United midfielder this summer.
    I don’t understand why the fans are so eager to get rid of our BEST PLAYER. I read an article last week in which various stats were highlighted and in all categories Pogba was #1. Maybe he wants to leave because of how he is constantly attacked by the fans. Maybe he wants to leave because he is not convinced this squad is good enough. Maybe he wants to leave because MU CANNOT sign top quality players.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Fans want to get rid of him because he is not committed to the cause. Pogba has checked out since December, the fans know that there is a big disunity in the side. Pogba and Lukaka were very good friends and now it seems like they don't even talk. Does this affect their game? Yes.

If Pogba can't be positive in the dressing room, can't be a leader then Manu must get rid of him. He will stifle the development of the youngsters. He must either commit or go. You can't blame the fans for nothing, it is all because of Pogba attitude.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Fans want to get rid of him because he is not committed to the cause. Pogba has checked out since December, the fans know that there is a big disunity in the side. Pogba and Lukaka were very good friends and now it seems like they don't even talk. Does this affect their game? Yes.

If Pogba can't be positive in the dressing room, can't be a leader then Manu must get rid of him. He will stifle the development of the youngsters. He must either commit or go. You can't blame the fans for nothing, it is all because of Pogba attitude.
        Well if him check out since December and was involved in so many goals, then yuh better wish him stay check out then.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

to be fair, nearly half is penalty. Fergie realize that when you have senior players behaving badly it is not the best thing for the team hence Beckham, Yorke, Horse, Keane etc. That is how team lose it.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X