Anybody see Rockman? I noticed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody see Rockman? I noticed

since the heavy showas and his party got affected by the landslide he has been missing. Hope him alright.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I believe he is bracing for the flood gates of the robbing to come, the likes we have never seen. Weeping for her child Rachel.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      I believe he is bracing for the flood gates of the robbing to come, the likes we have never seen. Weeping for her child Rachel.
      What? Yuh plan fi rob the citizens because yuh party lose?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I am actually doing quite well, thanks, nonetheless, for voicing your concern.
        I see the unknown remains the BIGGEST hindrance, buckle up.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          What? Yuh plan fi rob the citizens because yuh party lose?
          Boss yuh have a mandate ,overwhelming, robbing is in unnu blood, in fact I predict this will be a pillaging.

Memba mi tell yuh,yuh scandal bag aguh overflow and buss.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            I am actually doing quite well, thanks, nonetheless, for voicing your concern.
            I see the unknown remains the BIGGEST hindrance, buckle up.
            Yuh sounding bittah bro .... better gov't, you should be happy. Bad habits die hard still.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              Boss yuh have a mandate ,overwhelming, robbing is in unnu blood, in fact I predict this will be a pillaging.

Memba mi tell yuh,yuh scandal bag aguh overflow and buss.
              Unuh nuh fi talk ... if unuh hands suh clean why unuh heading to the law lords to help hide Trafiguria?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Unuh nuh fi talk ... if unuh hands suh clean why unuh heading to the law lords to help hide Trafiguria?

UNNUH? Mi put a fiyah on Weewilly Winkie and Humpty Dumpty.Look the wharf close, tourism is on its needs,Airbnb a beg fi bail out,whey unnu aguh rob from fi share when taxes down ,fi finance unnu projects, nuh muss illicit government contracts and dat can only stretch to the M.P and im wife in this pandemic/ recession.

Rachel crying for her children mi say.

Comment

Telling,is this a confession," bad habits die hard" or the excuse when yuh hand get caught in the cookie jar?😏

Comment

i found rockhead: https://youtu.be/uzHX-6nl2HE
                    Last edited by Bricktop; September 7, 2020, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Prophetic , did someone say Rachel crying for her child.

Memba mi tell unnu.

Comment

ever since the shellacking at the polls you comrades seem to have taken solace in the bible & your lord & saviour geezas christ...what one ass kicking will do...Pastor X

Comment

Its a good beating,I doubt you can see the ramifications ,but I am sure you will feel it in the future.

Comment

i see the ramifications clearly...fewer dunces in parliament & brogad has been given a clear mandate to make real change in Jamaica...no more obstructionists tearing sown Jamaica in their quest to gain power...now run along you loser...and take the rest of your loser comrade friends with you

Comment

You are soooooo ignorant, the JLP already had more than 50% of the seats in Parliament, so it already had the power to impose its will, picking up 9 more seats affords you bragging rights, and nothing more.
                              Maybe if we are putting Jamaica first, the concern will be not having a vibrant opposition.
                              Besides, by having the majority, the JLP is solely responsible for anything that goes wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X