Empire Soldiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empire Soldiers

We need to clean out the cabinet this summer while collecting some money at the same time. Here is my list of players to go and their potential value:

De Gea - £30-£35m
    Lingard - £25-£30m
    Mata - £12-£15m
    Telles - £15m*
    Matic - £12m
    Daniel James - £18m
    Donny van de Beek - £38m (take the loss)
    Bailly - £30m (we shouldn't have renewed his contract)
    PHIL JONES - A handshake and an Apple watch...thank you and God Bless

Sergio Romero - Thank you
    Lee Grant - Retiring

Players out on loan who naw go cut it at the club

Tahith Chong - £5m
    Joel Pereira - £3m
    Andrea Pereira - £8m
    Diogo Dalot - £10-£12m

Players that need to go out on loan

Brandon Williams
    Alex Tuanzebe

We can potentially collect about over £100m to add to our coffers to go out and get some good players to strengthen the squad.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle
    We need to clean out the cabinet this summer while collecting some money at the same time. Here is my list of players to go and their potential value:

De Gea - £30-£35m
    Lingard - £25-£30m
    Mata - £12-£15m
    Telles - £15m*
    Matic - £12m
    Daniel James - £18m
    Donny van de Beek - £38m (take the loss)
    Bailly - £30m (we shouldn't have renewed his contract)
    PHIL JONES - A handshake and an Apple watch...thank you and God Bless

Sergio Romero - Thank you
    Lee Grant - Retiring

Players out on loan who naw go cut it at the club

Tahith Chong - £5m
    Joel Pereira - £3m
    Andrea Pereira - £8m
    Diogo Dalot - £10-£12m

Players that need to go out on loan

Brandon Williams
    Alex Tuanzebe

We can potentially collect about over £100m to add to our coffers to go out and get some good players to strengthen the squad.
    Agree with MOST of them. We are yet to sign a new CD, therefore we cannot be too eager to get rid of Alex and Eric as yet.

A backup is needed for Bruno. Who would play that role? What about Jesse?

If you get rid of Telles, who is going to back up Shaw? Williams has shown he can play both right and left.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

can't get rid of James. He is a second tier player who bring something to the table. His speed and defensive work is sometimes needed. Good sub or willing backup to have.

Bailly is fragile man.

Lingard will only go in a package for Declan Rice or Grealish to brush 35 mil off the price.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Agree with MOST of them. We are yet to sign a new CD, therefore we cannot be too eager to get rid of Alex and Eric as yet.

A backup is needed for Bruno. Who would play that role? What about Jesse?

If you get rid of Telles, who is going to back up Shaw? Williams has shown he can play both right and left.
        With the sale of some of these players, we can have a tidy war chest to go buy some quality second or maybe first team players. We need a dual player to cover both Fernandes and Pogba. The issue is that, that players has to be willing to play second fiddle to these two. Grealish is too big of a player to play second fiddle. Lingard needs to go for the benefit of all.

We could have gotten a good change for Bailly. I would still get rid of him and spend about £60m to buy a solid defender. Varane may be available for £40m. Tuanzebe needs game time to develop. If we get an accomplished defender, then Tuanzebe becomes #4 and gets more game time with with lindelhof. Then we promote the Academy youth to #5.

Telles is a defensive liability and Williams is not good enough. We go out and buy two wingbacks. The youth from Norwich who plays right-back is being mentioned. We need quality cover to push those starters.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          With the sale of some of these players, we can have a tidy war chest to go buy some quality second or maybe first team players. We need a dual player to cover both Fernandes and Pogba. The issue is that, that players has to be willing to play second fiddle to these two. Grealish is too big of a player to play second fiddle. Lingard needs to go for the benefit of all.

We could have gotten a good change for Bailly. I would still get rid of him and spend about £60m to buy a solid defender. Varane may be available for £40m. Tuanzebe needs game time to develop. If we get an accomplished defender, then Tuanzebe becomes #4 and gets more game time with with lindelhof. Then we promote the Academy youth to #5.

Telles is a defensive liability and Williams is not good enough. We go out and buy two wingbacks. The youth from Norwich who plays right-back is being mentioned. We need quality cover to push those starters.
          When yuh say Varane, a di one from Real Madrid yuh a talk? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8pQmt8NIMo
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Him same one. Not saying he's the one, but he's pedigree, and every top player has a blooper video.

Comment

Totally disagree on offloading Bailly and DeGea,and I would give Beek another season.

Comment

Our problem over the years is that we are too emotional when it comes to letting go of players who are past their prime and instead renew their contracts. Matt Judge, who negotiates players contracts, is extremely poor at his job. He, and those around him refuse to cut the club’s losses and let players go but instead he rewards mediocre players with bigger contracts. Mancity’s management team made many mistakes with players that they bought but sold them back quickly to temper their losses. We hang on to nostalgia.

There are so many weaknesses in our team that I’m beginning to realize that OGS has done a remarkable job to get us to where we are. We need at least eleven players to supplement our starting team and strengthen the squad.

Fergie sold Van Niselroy the following year after he was our leading goal scorer.

Comment

The ghost had a great game in the middle of the park against Wolves. Maybe he can get Matic’s game. I have to see him some more in that deeper position. I also think that Bailley can be converted into a right back to challenge Wan Bissaka. I like Amad.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    The ghost had a great game in the middle of the park against Wolves. Maybe he can get Matic’s game. I have to see him some more in that deeper position. I also think that Bailley can be converted into a right back to challenge Wan Bissaka. I like Amad.
                    Who do you start at central defense on Wednesday? All the talking heads who claimed that Harry is no good is now seeing his importance in the team.

In the game yesterday, I don't understand why James was moved from the left to the middle.

League is over and yet to hear of a new signing?

Comment

Friggin market women,why do you think we all want to see you washing your laundry in public.

Now if it was LFC being discussed we would wait for the drying and pressing of the clothes.
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Pity this site doesn’t have private rooms to keep out vermins like you.

Comment

Or block others from seeing and inhaling this public vomit.
                          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Tuanzebe and Lindehoff.

Comment

Had that very conversation with a fellow Man U fan in the morning, his chosen defensive pair is the one Jangle picked, I would drop your boy Lindelof for Bailly.
                              The midfield came up, we both agreed to field only two midfielders, Pogba and McTominay.
                              OGS will use three though,with Fred figuring.
                              The question is why pad the midfield if Lindelof is indeed a must have?

Comment

Working...
                              X