RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your thoughts on the new forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your thoughts on the new forum?

Lets hear your opinion on the new message board

RE: What are your thoughts on the new forum?

Hitting "Post polling reply" worked...but, I made no post to a poll? :w00t:

Comment

Actually, I mean 4frica (4 represents an a) we could make it even more interesting by replacing the i with a 1 (4FR1C42010)

hard for intruders to decipher.
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Has nuff-nuff new features that will enhance that which we currently use.

So far looks like a 'boss' forum!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

OK!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

RF, colors getting better. I was having problems seeing white against a yellow background. I sent you an email with some screen shots. I know we will have this looking snazzy when all is said and done.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I've pretty much settled on the color scheme for this skin (predominantly yellow). Next step is to find a way to shrink <STRIKE>teh</STRIKE> the width of <STRIKE>teh</STRIKE> the pages and center it in <STRIKE>teh</STRIKE> the middle of the browser.

I just set up moderators, Tilla, feel free to go in and modify this list as needed.

Something funny is going on with the timestamps...I cant seem to get it to reflect the time in EST. Is CrystalTech in Arizona?

Comment

Yes, CT is based in AZ. I like the yellow with hint of green around the edges (excuse me if that was not green. Green is a color I have problems seeing )

I will be back later. I have got to make a run on the streets now. I was kind of hesitant to going out as it is currently 99°F outside right now.

Comment

Working...
                X