Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are we lagging behind all the other INDEPENDENT

countries in the Region ?

Need Morrison or Campbell to come up with a spin.

Population size ? Proximity to the US ? Interference from the CIA ?

Oh, thats right, the informal sector is not being properly measured. TheCXC numbers are misleading...

White-man, Indian and Chiney man saboutaging us ?.. The Private Sector is conspiring against the country...

Public Sector to small ? Not enough Civil-Servants....?

Could Be Useful Discussion Topic

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    countries in the Region ?

Need Morrison or Campbell to come up with a spin.

Population size ? Proximity to the US ? Interference from the CIA ?

Oh, thats right, the informal sector is not being properly measured. TheCXC numbers are misleading...

White-man, Indian and Chiney man saboutaging us ?.. The Private Sector is conspiring against the country...

Public Sector to small ? Not enough Civil-Servants....?
    There was no response to this post. Nevertheless, this is probably a relevant topic for fruitful discourse (either in agreement or disagreement with the poster/theme, of course).

Comment

It is a relevant topic but I don't think Maudib was the best person to introduce such a post, given his known strong and uncompromising opinion on the issue.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
        It is a relevant topic but I don't think Maudib was the best person to introduce such a post, given his known strong and uncompromising opinion on the issue.
        Suh a that the forum gone to now? We respond to posts based on who introduce the topic? ... oh boy.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Suh a that the forum gone to now? We respond to posts based on who introduce the topic? ... oh boy.
          no, we respond to posts based on if maudib introduce it or not.

Comment

most certainly! if one cannot expect a decent response, leading to a decent discussion, devoid of the usual party rhetoric and LOLs, then why bother?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LEADERSHIP or lack of it, we haven't had one good vison to practice leader since Norman Manley and it does not seem like we are even close to producing anything like that for another 100 years. I would say a lot more but I would be wasting my time.

Comment

Working...
              X