Whey mi bredren Mosiah deh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whey mi bredren Mosiah deh?

I just hear Ras Astor Black on Independent Talk .... him have some <STRIKE>brilliant</STRIKE> no comical ideas about issues affecting Jamaicans.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Whey mi bredren Mosiah deh?

<DIV>Maybe he does. How does it compare to the articulate politicians? A lie is a lie, however it is told. An empty promise is just that, whomever may give it.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>In any case, I didn't vote for Astor Black. </DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (9/19/2006)<DIV>Maybe he does. How does it compare to the articulate politicians? ..
      </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Affi agree wid yuh on that ... Pothole free by 2003 cannot be unseated.</DIV>
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Want to hear some thing sad, he is my relative and he went to Cornwall, maybe he went to the same CC as Jawge.

But anyways, he told a lie on me a long time ago and since then I have kept as far from him as possible. The other day I was at the frant desk at the Observer and he came in and asked me if I was related to the Thompsons in Maroon Town.

I told him yes my mother is a Thompson from Maroon Town.

he is actually the nephew of my late grand uncle's wife, some one I was quite close to...yes I know that makes him some cousin in law but that is still too close for him
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
        X