Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What level is a Reggae Neophyte

?
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

RE: What level is a Reggae Neophyte

1-14 posts. THe 15th post you get upgraded to the next level. As the name suggests, neophyte - a beginner.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">That sound like a man start over from scratch.<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">What is this reincarnation?<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Or is is the once a man twice a child thing?<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

time (8/10/2006)<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">That sound like a man start over from scratch.<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">What is this reincarnation?<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Or is is the once a man twice a child thing?<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">
        Infortunately,this is a different forum and it does things differently than the previous. There was no easy way to bring over posts made by the other forum. This means that every member had to start from scratch again.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Infortunately?!! yuh use spellcheck or is a east coast yankee accent dat??!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

gamma (8/10/2006)Infortunately?!! yuh use spellcheck or is a east coast yankee accent dat??!
            I didn't use spell check and as you know, the "U" is next to "I" on the keyboard. When I made the post I saw the error after I submitted it but I had to run. I said they will understand when they read it. I figet that we have spell check sometimes.

Comment

cho man...mi just "busting your chops"...a suh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yuh neophyte yuh

yuh going to the picnic?

Comment

I have a Satmeeting at 9:00am, I will try to get out ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                  X