RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a wicked, wicked piece a journalism....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a wicked, wicked piece a journalism....

Mi vex how da journalist write the article yah bout man school. Nothing but lies.

Co-ed sixth form again at George's <DIV class=KonaBody>

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah and Blah......

The sixth form programme has returned despite rumours that the female students and male students had become involved in certain improper relations. Students from the school told THE STAR that there have been reports of boys and girls being caught on separate occasions having sexual intercourse.

But Campbell was mum on this issue. "This is news to me. I would have to investigate, but even if I did know about it, I could not comment. It's private <SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; COLOR: blue! important; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; POSITION: relative">school </SPAN><SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; COLOR: blue! important; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; POSITION: relative">business</SPAN>," she told THE STAR.

Students also told THE STAR that there were concerns about the selection of students for the programme. One boy said some of the parents were angry that the girls were taking up spaces that some of the boys could have been given.

"Some parents were saying, why the boys must have the grades but can't attend," he said.

However, Campbell says the selection of students is done using a transparent process. She says there is a standard that is set. They first consider the applications of their students who apply for the programme. After selecting the ones who qualify, she says they then consider the applications from students outside the school.</DIV>

RE: What a wicked, wicked piece a journalism....

Glor, wha you a do pon de football site, T&F not moving fast enough for you?

How things, I see the light blues got their first win whe day gone....
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

DiGlor - Wah DiGlor? - Good handle still!

This may sound sensational...but, fram wappie was a bwaay their has always been some kids who while at school engage in sexual intercourse.I know some during my time at schoolwho 'had sex'...and, would you believe it they were not and still are not bad persons.

The kids just need guidance. Trust me if teachers always create'drama for the kids who 'had sex' there would be 'messing up' of the lives of many good persons. Counseling...good counseling is what is needed. Chances are, even if the reporter had not 'had sex' while a 'school-child' a bit of hypocrisy is involvedin the reporting as far as comforting to'Bible teachings'on whento and when not to engage in sexual intercourse that reporter would be no paragon of virtue.

Your principal seems to have started on the right foot in dealing with any problem that may exist.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

DiGlor,

Do you want MdmeX to pen a letter to The Editor of that publication? No one messes with my Georgians
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

That is true Karl but there are always two sides to the coins. What happens when the girl in school gets pregnant?

the boys are very rarely if ever (I have heard of one case) taken out of school and sent to go find a job to help take care of the child's welfare, but until lately the girls progress is always retarded or stopped completely.

And for the record I am not condoning sex in schools or among school age children either.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Well we are in a more enlightened age. If children engage in sexual intercouse and pregnancy results I would hope both parents are treated with kindness and respect. Yup, respectfully! ...and, all parties - the girl the boy and the offspring well cared for.

We'll encourage our kids to wait until it is 'right'...but, kids...some kids will as we did when we werekids, experiment. It's the the way of the world...just life!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X