RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW!!...what a game. Barcelona v. Club America !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW!!...what a game. Barcelona v. Club America !!!

80th minute:Club America 4 Barcelona 1

End of regulation: Barcelona 4 , Club America 4 (and lucky not to lose the match).

It was a preseason friendly,but i am going torank this game among the top 10 games I have seen this year.

Anyone stayed up to watch the game? Jawge? T.K.?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

RE: WOW!!...what a game. Barcelona v. Club America !!!

It was truely an exciting game. Impressed with the player that scored the hatrick ... he was all over the field.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Were the last 10 minutes played in Barcelona?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The last 10 minutes was all about star power. Ronaldinho, Deco, MEssi, Eto and Saviola had dem against the ropes. Dem should thank dem lucky stars it dun 4-4.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Shoot I only saw the first half! I had a fight with the wife about watching football in the bedroom. She wanted to watch some damn foolishness and I wasn't having it. After me just go spend MY money and install fancy 27" LCD flat panel TV and home theatre system (in the bedroom), so that mi can watch me games pon a Saturday morning and whenever me feel, she a come a talk bout "No football naw watch inna de bedroom!" Unuh see me damn trial! So it end up seh nobaddy nuh watch nutten last night. It ended with "Go a yuh damn bed!"

What a gwaan wid the JPL?!!!
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

What yuh mean Saviola ??

Saviola is back with Barcelona ??

Comment

Hey, there are times yuh affi compromise. Yuh going to the picnic? The JPL too long, I only do international tournaments.

Comment

Maudib (8/10/2006)What yuh mean Saviola ??

Surprised me too. He can on in the second half and was Barca's MOM to me as he had a hand in the last 3 goals.

Comment

Yeah I'm going. I gave up seeing Barcelona playing the Red COWS (by the way, where is TK?) to be at the picnic. I hope I am not disappointed.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle (8/10/2006)Shoot I only saw the first half! I had a fight with the wife about watching football in the bedroom. She wanted to watch some damn foolishness and I wasn't having it. After me just go spend MY money and install fancy 27" LCD flat panel TV and home theatre system (in the bedroom), so that mi can watch me games pon a Saturday morning and whenever me feel, she a come a talk bout "No football naw watch inna de bedroom!" Unuh see me damn trial! So it end up seh nobaddy nuh watch nutten last night. It ended with "Go a yuh damn bed!"

What a gwaan wid the JPL?!!!
                    Damn yuh fiyah har? haul a set up fi har bed? :w00t: Dum seh football powa-ful, but....???

A trubble bdat boss! :crazy:

Guh kiss an mek up!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Maudib (8/10/2006)What yuh mean Saviola ??

He was only on loan at Monaco and Sevilla.

Barça has owned his contract this whole time.
                      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                      - Xavi

Comment

Wasn't aware of that. I guess now your signature come into play.

Comment

Working...
                        X