ISSA ruling on ST.James high

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISSA ruling on ST.James high

I hope issa only punished these set of players for the war on ruseas players and do not jeopardise future ballers from this institution by banning the school for couple years. Ruseas school should be able to undertake civil law suits against these punks. By the way where was so called security personnel at jarrett park before this escalated. I hope there is no death on the road today gong or coming from the stadium.

How do you plan for security on the field during play? The fracas started on the field between players and the coaches etc were out there in a flash and the police followed soon afterwards.

If you were not there please don't try to cast blame where it is not warranted

I am not taking up foer the thugs who paraded in the St James High uniforms but you would best know that actions by some elements on the bench did spark what happened on the field.

As usual it is the adults who seem to have more at stake than the players who always incite these incidents.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
    X