keep me updated on the Manning Cup result

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keep me updated on the Manning Cup result

I am sure most here who have an association with old hope road wants it returned there.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

jc won... 2-1... not sure of the most here associated with hope rod part...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

thanks , meaning Ardenne and campion , good news .It broke my heart when Wolmers sold out to K.C in 86.The reason being was my cousin cried to be transferred to K.C from Ardenne .Hated KC from henceforth any other but K.C.Nuh guy diss the Gold & Blue haarrrd end!
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

heh heh... yuh nuh hear paul young seh it wasn't any sell out... kc has an entrenched fighting spirit... 'the brave may fall but never yeild' is not just some empty words weh sound good... at kc we live that from the first day at the august institution throughout life...

others would give up needing five goals in a half but not kc... that was not the first time we pull of the 'impossible'... for kc, impossible is nothing...

wouldn't you wish everyone to have the same never give up fighting spirit and drive for success as kc yutes... come on x, don't hate, appreciate...

ok, thats the problem... unuh endz too hard... soften up a bit and success will sink in... :
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Working...
        X