Wanna share this with you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna share this with you

I was in Jamaica a few weeks ago. I was delighted to be there Irealize that things could be a lot better economically, but our small island is a veritable paradise, a paradise that is recognized all over the world not only for it's beauty but forit's enormous accomplishments in otherareas as a tiny so called third world country. Do you realize that Jamaica is the most successful nation by far of any country in the world in the history of the olympics <U>(per capita)</U> no one even comes close. Jamaica is also considered the most religious country in the world with most churches per mile than any other country. But Jamaica also has the most bus accidents <U>(per</U> <U>capita)</U> in the world and I can well seewhy that happens since I had to threaten my taxi driver (<U>with death</U>) on several occasions.

Most Jamaicans I know who live in foreign countries are looking to come home, and most Jamaicans I met while in Jamaica were looking to get out the country. Let me put this in perspective; I met Jamaicans in England, USA, Germany, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Brazil, France, Canada, Swisland, Spain, Norway, Holland, Italy, and Sweden who want to come home and there are having good lives there most of them have good businesses. My point is I love Jamaica and Jamaicans I think we are a unique people we are in the limelight we need to fix up our problems for the peoples sake. Love and respect. JAMBOY.
Working...
X