I hope the DC coach knows what he is doing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope the DC coach knows what he is doing

I notice that with only four teams in the zone they are playing once a week, if he does not schedule practice matches during the week, rust may set in and the boys wont have enough quality game sunder thgeir belts, especially as they will be playing at least four of their six games against vastly inferior teams like Belair and May Day.

When they come up against teams like Munro and Holmwood who would have played twice a week for six weeks they may be found wanting. Those teams by then would have had a good long run and would have been able to work out their systems.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: I hope the DC coach knows what he is doing

I know the DC coach personally and he is more than just a coach he is a tactician.

DC played alot off preseason games includingplaying in division 2,in preparation for tougher teams. So they will play these easier teams an be freasher against the better teams.

Yes MOnroe an co have an adavantage of playing better teams but DC has the ability tobe fresher.

Comment

As I suspected, you are clueless about football and just another excited fan. Now when it comes to the Inter-Zone round and quarterfinals, you will need games under your belt and rested as you call it maybe be just rust or inactivity.

If you have been following the DCup for a while you see that it is the teams that play lots of games in the early rounds that advance not the rested teams.

I baited you woith that question and you fell for it, hook, line and sinker....
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

hahahahahaaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

What load off crap you just spoke a while ago. DC played the same number off games last season and there was no side effects so why would there be this season. PLus this is school boy football there is no need to overanylise the situations.

EAch team reacts differently, but you asked about DC an i am telling you the rest in between matches should not be a problem. ITs not like they are inactive for a month its just a week so you have to make sure your players are not at the optimum yet. PLus injuries are a real posibility so the rest is good for those player who have knocks to heal up.

Again Dc played a rough preseason not only did they play other school but they played Division 2 football.

YOur post was just stupid.

Comment

OK boss...Inter-zone not too far away....proof of the pudding......???
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
          X