Munro win football title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Munro win football title

Mosiah you can go get drunk at Quad tonight..Munro won the Under 14 title today beating Rusea's 3-2 in Mandeville.

However I am deeply disturbed by the names of these children...two of the three scorers have interesting names, one is Amin Miller who would give their child a name like that?

Then there is Kaya Beckford who I understand is growing dreadlocks...lawd a wha Muro come to- next thing you know him gwine start ...you know what mek me go say a Pslam fi de parents dem
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Amin? Maybe his mother is Amina?!?

Kaya Beckford was featured on CVM the other day. He is going to be the next maestro. I should let him know that I voted for the Rasta Party a few years ago!

Yes, this is indeed a cause to celebrate. It brings me back to those days when I was part of the Munro team that won the Elron Cup. sigh

Won't be long before we win the big one again. Memba mi told yuh!

Congrats MUNRO!!!!

Bobo ski watten tatten alla ski wah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mek mi puddung a dance fi unuh! Di big one still miss unuh doh. When unuh last win DaCosta again? Was that 1963?
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

When STETHS win it 5 time come talk to mi!

Gwey! Yuh nah rain pon my parade!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Anyway, congrats!
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Nuh dat yuh fi say and stop bodda mi!

Tanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X