Why I just Love Westmoreland football admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I just Love Westmoreland football admin

Football admin people ARE ALWAYS good for a laff and last night I got more than I bargained for as one Westmoreland football administrator after the other kept members of the press in stitches with their malapropisms...

At the start of the function the president Everton Tomlinson asked the gathering "Can I have your divided attention" and later the WFA Major League cordinator wished the "extinguished guests" a great evening.

Not sure if this had anything to do with the poorly planned event that started nearly an hour and half late and then descended in a free for all near the end when the MC asked that every one sit in their seats as representatives from the sponsors Captain's Bakery would hand out packages of goodies to each person.

Some thing might have ben lost in translation as players and club admin people then stormed the area where the breads and bullas were and then it took about 15 minutes to get things back into some order then the anthem was sung and we left.

I saw one media person with three bags of bread leaving the venue....tsk tsk tsk
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: Why I just Love Westmoreland football admin

hey...this the captain's BREAD we're talking about here....yuh grab a loaf fi mi??!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Sickko: Yu sure <U>your pass experiences</U> with the Westmoreland football system is not adding some bias to your observations?

Not taking anything away from your observations though. What you just describe is an example of what a brand-name coach will experience from time to time with the Jamaican football system.

If is lie me a tell--juss ax Boxhill

Comment

Cant recall any 'problems' with the WFA at all...have had run ins with football people from Westmoreland, Bones, Dawsonand Palla but not with the WFA. Matter of fact the WFA is one of the FAs in the west I have very good working relationship with and last night they gave me an award.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
        X