tek a read balla .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tek a read balla .

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><SPAN class=text><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#336699 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#800000>Welcome to Kopblog</TD><SPAN class=text></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=moduleBody bgColor=#ffffff>Kopblog is two Liverpool fans' take on events surrounding the mighty Reds. Our resident bloggers Gerry and Andy give their controversial views on all things relating to the club, fans, players and opposition! You can give your feedback in the Kopblog forum here.
    Kopblog is a sister site of the highly successful This Is Anfield, and was initially launched back in 2003, since then we've had various bloggers - whose articles remain in the archives - but our duo of Andy and Gerry have been entertaining their fans since March 2005. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></SPAN></TD></SPAN></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <A name=389></A><P align=left><SPAN class=kopblogsubject> A Conversation With Chelsea!
    </SPAN>
    Added by Gerry on 11 August
    <SPAN class=blogtext>Agree? Disagree? Reply here...(3 replies)

I know it seems far-fetched but many months ago I heard a strange rumour that there were in fact a few chelski fan's around, who's "lifelong" support of the club goes back more then 3 years, who have an IQ slightly larger then their shoe-size and who even know a little bit about football.

Judging from the comments we often see from chelski fans here on KopBlog, I found this very hard to believe but I set out to see if there was in fact any truth in this rumour. Many month's of searching followed. I heard of many strange sightings around the country but each one proved to be a dead end, I received many strange photo's and I was even contacted by a number of American's who claimed to have been abducted by these chelski fans!

And just as I was about to give up on my quest, I finally found one. Gary Bacchus aka Merlin is the editor of the highly successful Vital Football Chelsea website http://www.chelsea.vitalfootball.co.uk/
    and I caught up with him earlier this week and asked him a few questions ahead of Sundays game.

How do you view Sunday’s game, a glorified friendly or could the result have any psychological bearing on the season ahead?
    It might just be a friendly but professional pride will give it that little edge especially considering the rivalry between the two squads and the animosity that has developed between the two sets of supporters.

Who is the pick of your summer signings so far and why?
    It has to Andriy Shevchenko. Although he’s still getting match fit after the knee injury he picked up towards the back end of last season and aggravated in Germany, the glimpses we’ve seen in pre-season indicate we’ve captured a truly world class player. Indeed, we could well have actually signed a forward who’ll score more than Lampard.

Which of our summer signings have caught your eye?
    Bellamy and Pennant. Probably because they come with bad behaviour baggage attached although if they knuckle down both have the talent to do very well.

[B]In a recent interview Jose wrote off our chances of challenging and put Man Usa and the Gooners ahead of us, d

RE: tek a read balla .

read it long ago - you guys are obsessed with everything chelsea

(yow we visit the same sites you know)

Comment

Working...
    X