Old school dancehall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old school dancehall

Nicodemus and Super Cat. Long time I haven't listed to this style of dancehall DJing. Bwoy the riddim dem did slow and laid back in that era.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2xSLsiBiwA
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

RE: Old school dancehall

The reality is back then man dance wid dem woman, water pumpy, cool and deadly .. some couple just secure a spot right inna the sound box and a it dat fi the night.

Now a days, yuh affi fit fi guh a session, ova di wall, chakka chakka, dutty wine etc.

New era.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You know I have a Super Cat in my CD player right now. You remember his Don Dada CD?
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Thanks. Listening right now....those were days....Tenor Saw lick! How come these on the Youtube?

Comment

Working...
        X