WEST INDIES BEAT OZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEST INDIES BEAT OZ

10 runs win, Taylor get hat-trick and should be named man of the man, him or lara-71 or morton-84...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: WEST INDIES BEAT OZ

<DIV>The commentator saw, "the red, green and gold of the Jamaican flag," following the hat-trick.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Might as cheap! </DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL!!! Maybe him colour blinds as the big ole' flag was evident for all to see the colours clearly
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Congrats to Taylor... I was despairing when I heard a run a ball was needed by Aussies with seventy balls to bowl and only 4 wickets down. The only hope then was to take wickets... I couldn't follow proceedings as had to work (some of us have to do that) and only heard the result late this afternoon.

Wonderful result. Hope they can maintain but... you know how we like to be up and down.

And bout the flag bizniz... the man was two thirds right.

pr
        Peter R

Comment

Congrats!

I hope it is the start of 'big things' - Champs?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Sickko (10/18/2006)10 runs win, Taylor get hat-trick and should be named man of the man, him or lara-71 or morton-84...
            Wha' wi woudda duh widout STETHS man?
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
            X