No announcement yet.

Bias against Town schoolboy football...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bias against Town schoolboy football...

Could it be the vast majority of the Jamaican posters are ****ry (country)?

I'm a Hanoverian! (Where is my thumbs-up emotion?)
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

RE: Bias against Town schoolboy football...

Now mi understand part of the confusion, born in Hanover went to school in Westmoreland and St Elizabeth, though trying very hard to deny the first and now living in Foreign.....
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (10/25/2006)Now mi understand part of the confusion, born in Hanover went to school in Westmoreland and St Elizabeth, though trying very hard to deny the first and now living in Foreign.....
      Actually I attended schools in Hanover (Green Island, Sandy Bay, Gurney's Mount),Westmoreland(New Roads, Kings, Spring Garden, Little London, Savanna-la-Mar), St. James (Montego Bay),

St Elizabeth (Giddy Hall,Potsdam), St. Ann (Ocho Rios), Manchester (Lincoln), St. Andrew (Cross Roads, Mona).

...and, my question/musing was on- Why is it there aren't more posts on the Manning Cup and the Walker Cup?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Cornwall, Middlesex and Surrey:P

Yuh sure yuh never went to school anywhere else in Jam.?:w00t:
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Mi ope mi nuh lef hout henny school dem :w00t:

Comment

Sickko (10/25/2006)Now mi understand part of the confusion, born in Hanover went to school in Westmoreland and St Elizabeth, though trying very hard to deny the first and now living in Foreign.....
            btw - Where did you get it I was/am trying to deny going to

school/ living in Hanover? I still use theHanover homeaddress for some things. Family home is still very much there.

Comment

I know what you mean Karl but since Yuttie is not ehre it seems no one really cares about Kingston schoolboys football until their teams gets to the finals that is

Notice how the Rabalac man dem quiet since they lost Tuesday????
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

As yuh seh dat - A wonda iffen Yuttie ar-rite?

...an di C-bar man demgone silent fi tru!

Comment

Yeh what happen to Yuttie? Him mus be gone into adolescene now
                  Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                  X