W.I win Impressive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W.I win Impressive

<DIV class=mxvb><SPAN class=sh>ICC Champions Trophy: India v West Indies</SPAN>
    26-10-2006 at Ahmedabad</DIV><DIV class=mxb>West Indies beat India by 3 wickets</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV class=mxb><SPAN class=rhst>West Indies won the toss and decided to field</SPAN></DIV><TABLE class=sct1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=c><DIV class=mxb>India Innings</DIV><DIV class=mxb>223 for 9 (50.0 overs)</DIV></TD></TR><TR><TD class=c><DIV class=mxb>West Indies Innings</DIV><DIV class=mxb>224 for 7 (49.4 overs)</DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <DIV class=mxb><A name=India1></A>India Innings</DIV><TABLE class=sct2 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=c1><DIV class=mvb></DIV></TD><TD colSpan=2><DIV class=emptytd></DIV></TD><TD class=c4><DIV class=mvb>Runs</DIV></TD><TD class=c5><DIV class=mvb>Balls</DIV></TD><TD class=c6><DIV class=mvb>4s</DIV></TD><TD class=c7><DIV class=mvb>6s</DIV></TD></TR><TR class=r2><TD class=c1>V Sehwag</TD><TD class=c2>lbw</TD><TD class=c3>b J E Taylor</TD><TD class=c4><DIV class=mvb>17</DIV></TD><TD class=c5>20</TD><TD class=c6>3</TD><TD class=c7>0</TD></TR><TR class=r1><TD class=c1>S R Tendulkar</TD><TD class=c2><DIV class=emptytd></DIV></TD><TD class=c3>b I D R Bradshaw</TD><TD class=c4><DIV class=mvb>29</DIV></TD><TD class=c5>45</TD><TD class=c6>4</TD><TD class=c7>0</TD></TR><TR class=r2><TD class=c1>I K Pathan</TD><TD class=c2><DIV class=emptytd></DIV></TD><TD class=c3>b I D R Bradshaw</TD><TD class=c4><DIV class=mvb>0</DIV></TD><TD class=c5>6</TD><TD class=c6>0</TD><TD class=c7>0</TD></TR><TR class=r1><TD class=c1>R Dravid</TD><TD class=c2>run out</TD><TD class=c3><DIV class=emptytd></DIV></TD><TD class=c4><DIV class=mvb>49</DIV></TD><TD class=c5>67</TD><TD class=c6>6</TD><TD class=c7>0</TD></TR><TR class=r2><TD class=c1>Yuvraj Singh</TD><TD class=c2>c D J Bravo</TD><TD class=c3>b I D R Bradshaw</TD><TD class=c4><DIV class=mvb>27</DIV></TD><TD class=c5>43</TD><TD class=c6>4</TD><TD class=c7>0</TD></TR><TR class=r1><TD class=c1>M S Dhoni</TD><TD class=c2>run out</TD><TD class=c3><DIV class=emptytd></DIV></TD><TD class=c4><DIV class=mvb>51</DIV></TD><TD class=c5>65</TD><TD class=c6>1</TD><TD class=c7>2</TD></TR><TR class=r2><TD class=c1>S K Raina</TD><TD class=c2>st C S Baugh</TD><TD class=c3>b M N Samuels</TD><TD class=c4><DIV class=mvb>19</DIV></TD><TD class=c5>37</TD><TD class=c6>1</TD><TD class=c7>0</TD></TR><TR class=r1><TD class=c1>Harbhajan Singh</TD><TD class=c2><DIV class=emptytd></DIV></TD><TD class=c3>b J E Taylor</TD><TD class=c4><DIV class=mvb>15</DIV></TD><TD class=c5>15</TD><TD class=c6>1</TD><TD class=c7>0</TD></TR><TR class=r2><TD class=c1>A B Agarkar</TD><TD class=c2>run out</TD><TD class=c3><DIV class=emptytd></DIV></TD><TD class=c4><DIV class=mvb>1</DIV></TD><TD class=c5>2</TD><TD class=c6>0</TD><TD class=c7>0</TD></TR><TR class=r1><TD class=c1>R P Singh</TD><TD class=c2>not out</TD><TD class=c3><DIV class=emptytd></DIV></TD><TD class=c4><DIV class=mvb>0</DIV></TD><TD class=c5>1</TD><TD class=c6>0</TD><TD class=c7>0</TD></TR><TR class=r1><TD class=c1>Extras</TD><TD class=c2><DIV class=emptytd></DIV></TD><TD class=c3>1nb 11w 3lb</TD><TD class=c4>15</TD><TD colSpan=3><DIV class=emptytd></DIV></TD></TR><TR class=rf><TD class=c1>Total</TD><TD class=c2><DIV class=emptytd></DIV></TD><TD class=c3>for 9</TD><TD class=c4>223</TD><TD class=c5 colSpan=3>(50.0 ovs)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <TABLE class=sct3 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=c1 vAlign=top><TABLE class=sct4 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=c1><DIV
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

RE: W.I win Impressive

Big time win....see what patience by the WICB has done, they went after Bennett King even when he kept them away for a year, they were still waiting for him....wonder what the JFF can learn from this?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Good win!

I am getting excited about our prospects!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

iz a good win yes..although in the end it was closer than it should have been...jerome taylor...impressive again!!

fielding . ..... also impressive...bradshaw ...miserly and accurate, took key wickets in EACH of his three spells! at the end of the day wi beat oz (ranked #1 in the world) and the host nation.

lara was also very astute as captain!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma (10/26/2006)iz a good win yes..although in the end it was closer than it should have been...jerome taylor...impressive again!!

fielding . ..... also impressive...bradshaw ...miserly and accurate, took key wickets in EACH of his three spells! at the end of the day wi beat oz (ranked #1 in the world) and the host nation.

lara was also very astute as captain!
          Are you seeing the matches? if so, what channel or channels?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

yes i'm seeing it on a local station...i think it is from a cbu feed. jerome taylor "touch up" sachin and yuvraj with a couple of well placed bouncers just like back in the day!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

<DIV>Are you saying that the JFF should have given Wendell more time?</DIV><DIV></DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That or go after the man they want and dont stop till they get him, remember the huge flap when King said he wanted to stay with the Australian regional team for another year?
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Thanks!

Guess I will have to buy the videos when they become

available. :ermm:

Comment

Karl,

There is a website www.willow.tv that has an association with DirecTV. I have a fried from Sri lanka who purchased the Champions Trophy package from them and gave me his login after his team was eliminated. I'm pretty impressed with their live video feed, so much so that I will definately purchase any future cricket packages they offer.

You should check it out one of these days. BTW I think they are offering the ICC Final for about $20 US.

"‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Islandman (11/3/2006)Karl,

There is a website www.willow.tv that has an association with DirecTV. I have a fried from Sri lanka who purchased the Champions Trophy package from them and gave me his login after his team was eliminated. I'm pretty impressed with their live video feed, so much so that I will definately purchase any future cricket packages they offer.

You should check it out one of these days. BTW I think they are offering the ICC Final for about $20 US.
                      Thanks!

...but, I need to know which package your friend bought and the number and name of the channel. Thanks, again!

Comment

do you remember why that was? because they jumped the gun and claim that he was to be hired while he was STILL employed to someone else on his employers found out about it through the media....

Comment

Working...
                        X