Eltham leading JC in Walker Cup finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eltham leading JC in Walker Cup finals

Eltham scored a minute before half time and leading into the second half....
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: Eltham leading JC in Walker Cup finals

<DIV>Again, how does Eltham do it? They come on the scene one day and dominate corporate area cricket and now football! What next Schools Challenge Quiz?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>I'm sure they are giving a lot of youngsters the opportunity to grow into fine citizens of Jamaica.</DIV><DIV></DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Spanish Town must be proud of them.....actually have not heard anything from them re Quiz or debating etc, let us see how they fare in the next high school academic index...
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Thas not fair Sicko. Obviously they have a very good sports department who is doing their job. Winners of the cricket Grace Shield should tell you that they know what they are doing.

Congrates to the sports department for a job well done. It is now left up to the English, Maths, Science and other academic department to match the success of the sports department. Cho man Sicko, mi lose affa yu.

Comment

Yow mind me send you back over the T&F Forum...I was responding to Mosiah's post...
          Che Guevara.

Comment

HA HA Mi have mi pumpy fi buss nuff shot.

After reading the posts carefully I saw where you were going. We will have to see where the vibes at Eltham will take them. the school spirit should be high right now. Perfect time to capitalise on all areas of school developement.

On JC sorry affair at winning any thing in football, why your fellow journalist keep on giving the impression that JC is the top dog in winning football championships. Its being ages now that they have last won anything. Yeah they have the most wins overall but 'NOT' for the last two decades and that is a long time. History dont win championships, its those who deliver the goods today that are top dogs and JC is clearly a scawny likkle puppy today.

Mi run gawn ova so.

Comment

Working...
            X