Assain ......Crouch has to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assain ......Crouch has to go

This will be his last season he will be Lucky to make it past the transfer season come christmas - Jan.......IM NUH GOOD!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

RE: Assain ......Crouch has to go

You talk too quick.

He didn't have a very great game but as you see the coach know what he is doing and I said the Craig Bellamy trade is a good one. He showed you what Rafa expected from Cisse but him and unnu couldn't understand. That set up was perfect.

If Pool get a better striker then them can talk about selling Crouch but he is alway a threat, believe it or not.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

X stubborn eh? mi cya'an believe seh after the man score the winner against chelsea him coulda really have it in him heart fi mek dah post deh!!!

bellamy is a GREAT acquisition! he scored some wonderful goals.....that cross to crouch was PERFECTLY weighted! bruk out season for crouch.

for sure the bar has been raised in the epl...some quality players have come in!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

If you look at the time it seems like a halftime him made that post

Here him come back and apologise now.

• Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X