Can someone tell me why Theodore Whitmore wasn't given a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone tell me why Theodore Whitmore wasn't given a

VIP pass to the function below? Before you guys start, let me explain the psychology of football. If Whitmore is given the opportunity to marry one of the beauty contestants, can you imagine the messeage being sent to our young poor boys? If you score at the WC and cause JA to win land, beauty queen and money is yours. We have to truly appreciate the people of the masses because they know they are being neglected. Just listen to the music and you can hear they cry from the youth especially. baby cham: "we mash the werks an di bigga heads get the credit" don't take it literally, it's a cry from a certain sector. Look at Tappa he gave is all for Ja and come heores' day look who will be honoured. You cannot fool the youth (don't think that because they lack tertiary education they don't know they are being shafted) BTW Pele is married to his second beauty queen (we then wonder why Brasil holds five title and could have made it six with a little effort)

Now read on:

Miss Jamaica World contestants feted
    published: Sunday | August 13, 2006
    <DIV class=KonaBody>

Winston Sill/Freelance Photographer
    General Manager of the Hilton Kingston hotel, Frank Rosheuvel, chats with some of the Miss Jamaica World contestants. With him are (from left) J'nelle Stephenson, Renée Barrett, Mishka Samuels, Tashana Wright, Lacian Roache and Hertha Beckmann.

Daviot Kelly, Staff Reporter

It was beauty by poolside on Wednesday night at the <SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; COLOR: blue! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; POSITION: relative">Hilton</SPAN> as the contestants in this year's Miss Jamaica World contest met up with queens of the past.

The 15 young ladies vying for the coveted tiara were guests of honour of Frank Rosheuvel, general manager the New Kingston hotel. Other managers and staff and curious <SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; COLOR: blue! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; POSITION: relative">hotel</SPAN> guests also came out to meet the ladies.

As the coronation night draws closer, persons were interested to meet the ladies in person, giving them a better idea as to who the contestants were and what made them tick. And the ladies were more than ready to talk, introducing themselves to the guests in attendance. Flashing their pearly white smiles for the cameras, they definitely added something to what otherwise would have been a 'regular' Wednesday.

But the fabulous 15 weren't the only ones grabbing all the headlines. The former Miss Jamaicas, who had their portraits on easels all around the pool area, were more than willing to pass on a few tips and general words of advice to the beauties. Chief among them was the queen w

RE: Can someone tell me why Theodore Whitmore wasn't given a

Whitmore should be given a place in the technical area. Definitely should be on thetechnical staff.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Do you was the government to arrange a bride for Whitmore?
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

How do you know he wasn't?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Boss ah neva say anything bout govt. Was it the govt.

that arranged pele's marriage and all the other top football performers of Brasil's marriage? You get what you sew. Don't expect big things whenwe send our young to represent (when all along we neglect them). Football players in S.Ameriac and Europe are treated like movie stars, hence their mental state and prepardness are way above our players. One documenatry and our boys can't even go on the pitch. Go figure.

Comment

Karl it is my hope that Tappa is allowed to work with the U17.Why? It would be a waste of time and resources to even think of the seniors. The U17 would have first hand view of what it's like to have a good first touch, accurate passing ability and quick decisions to outwit an opponent. I hope Tappa is allowed to scout the island and see who is a resemblance of himself. I am sure Tappa in his capacity can stay on as a player/coach for the senior team also. This genius has much to offer JA. I will post an article which will show why it's good for Tappa to work with the U17, it may also show why Ronaldhino didn't shine at the past two WC. He was made; exposed to top class at an early age and not really gifted. Stay tuned

Comment

Well it would just prove my point about how JA sees this

genius. If he was there why wasn't his name mentioned? Mo I'm not surprised that you would come with such a ridiculous argument :w00t:

Comment

Why do we assume Theodore would even want to marry one of these women?

Do we even know whay his taste in women is or are we saying he needs trophy wife to parade around on his arm?

I have known Theodore for years now, at least since 1990 and as I am sure Princess would agree as she knows him quite well, he woudl never be seen dead with one of these beauty contestants.

This is such a ridiculous argument that he should be allowed to marry oneof these girls...is this based soley on the fact they are beauty contestants or he can he find an empress and help mate who has all the qualitites he wants in awife. and that is not just a pretty face and nice figure.
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Why are any of you responding to this drivel?

Comment

Welcome back Sickko and no mek dem run you weh again.

You all know what Jawge means so why the whole semantics. All the man a ask for is for us to treat our own well

A maestro is never appreciated in his own land

respect

Comment

Hail up Rasta man...tek a trod up to Bakerstep whe day gone, place nice and cool when babylon a bun up....
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Drivel huh? Wait until I drop some science on your boy Messi. You will be frre then (the truth will st you free)

Comment

aaah an our ballas will play serious ball for us. BTW

di prof. use to mek our boyz go on di float wid di beauty queens, so ,mi nuh know why dem ah gwaan like is suppen new mi ah come wid. Just goes to show that we wern't learning a damn thing from these Brasilians.

Comment

Yuh know Tappa fi years an yuh know say him wi run way pretty

woman fram roun him? So if one ah dem fine sistas say Tappa see mi cell an house number here, call mi. Tappa ah go say eeeediat gal gwey fram yah so? Prefer see it more than here it. Fram what mi get fi undastan Tappa luv pretty woman (not giving mi sources).

Comment

Hog wash is more like it.I am sure unlike you Theodore can see further than a pretty face and understand that physical beauty is fleeting and inner beauty and character is more attractive.
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X