Hey Tilla, Tek your sports car & give back my mule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Tilla, Tek your sports car & give back my mule

This dang thing is too sophisticated for me. Also, where are the discussion topics from earlier today?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

RE: Hey Tilla, Tek your sports car & give back my mule

We start anew! ...but, which topic form earlier do you need?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

This is a totally new forum...the only thing we were able to salvage from the old forumwere the user accounts. Unfortunately, we werent able to carry over the messages from the old forum.

President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Westman (8/6/2006)This dang thing is too sophisticated for me. Also, where are the discussion topics from earlier today?
        You have to learn to embrace change my brother. Life is not without change and you should not expect this site to be without change either.

Your forum on your Trelawny site is very similar to this, but you use it without complain. What, you do not want to see the RBSC come into the 21st century too?

Stick with it, like a new car you will get to love it in time.

Free up your mind Westman, yuh is a young summady. . .
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I am sure Jawge and TK can spot the conspiracy. As soon as we start bad mouth Chelsea, Tilla change the forum and dash weh the messages. Pon top of dat, he has so confused us that we dont even have time fi cuss Chelsea. We just trying to feel our way around in the dark.

Comment

LOLOLOL!!

Comment

That Tilla is becoming just as conniving as Mosiah is. Then again, the two of them and Karl went to school in St Bess. As soonaas me hear seh the message them gawn, me seh to miself, yes, Mosiah has fully indoctrinated Tilla. Only one hope for one good man remaining is Karl. I can ongle hope.

Comment

To Rhatid and after mi leggo a big post to TK.

Tilla put up di instructions how sign in again, I guess many are out there wondering what to do :w00t:

Comment

The instructions are pinned and should be the first post in the forum. We did not do that initially and it fell down the line a bit. That has been corrected though.

Tilla
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                  X