X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Interesting .

Liverpool turn to Werder Bremen ace Klose
    tribalfootball.com - August 14, 2006

Liverpool are ready to turn to Werder Bremen ace Miroslav Klose after Juventus upped their asking price for David Trezeguet.

The Sunday Mirror says Liverpool had been informed that the France striker was available for just over ?6.5m, but Juventus have since doubled their asking price.

The demoted Italian champions are under no pressure to sell any more players following the departure of several big names.

Reds boss Rafa Benitez is now looking at German World Cup star Klose. The Werder Bremen striker is valued at about ?8m - within Benitez's budget.

RE: Very Interesting .

Courtney (8/14/2006)Liverpool turn to Werder Bremen ace Klose
    tribalfootball.com - August 14, 2006

Liverpool are ready to turn to Werder Bremen ace Miroslav Klose after Juventus upped their asking price for David Trezeguet.

The Sunday Mirror says Liverpool had been informed that the France striker was available for just over ?6.5m, but Juventus have since doubled their asking price.

The demoted Italian champions are under no pressure to sell any more players following the departure of several big names.

Reds boss Rafa Benitez is now looking at German World Cup star Klose. The Werder Bremen striker is valued at about ?8m - within Benitez's budget.
    Klose comes in? ...then there goes Clough!

nuh kno sin-tin mi shu-den laf...dat nuh good fi di GUNNERS! :angry:
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Test #2

Will try for 2002 and earlier....lata!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I miss the big man.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Wow!
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuh seit!
            Gone too soon...but never forgotten!

Comment

So nice to read a post actually posted by Courtney.

Comment

Karl!!!! Yuh frighten the hell outa me. Me tink seh a Courtney a post from the great beyond!!!! Me fraid a duppy yuh kno.....Dat's why Paul Marin can tek so much step wid me....cause a living day ghost dat!!!
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Karl!!!! Yuh frighten the hell outa me. Me tink seh a Courtney a post from the great beyond!!!! Me fraid a duppy yuh kno.....Dat's why Paul Marin can tek so much step wid me....cause a living day ghost dat!!!
                  Bwoy...me nah go seh nuttin to you an' nas'y up Courtney post. I would love nothing more than for him to check we from the beyond. RIP Big Man...nuh mek Jangle chuppidniss wake u!

YNWA
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                  X