What happen to Lawless???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happen to Lawless???

Since him realise him one man team cannot win the DCup he has gone quiet...he he he

I just love it when these fair weather or just come fans get their teeth kicked in by time, not just lawless but all these teams that start vwith a bang but realise it is toiughter than they thought.

Take Maldon for example, won their firsta two games in Zone A then dropped off the map completely...they never won another game after they beat Cornwall AT Cornwall but guess what, they will never remember how badly they did this season, they will always remeber it as the year they beat Cornwall.

It must be hard for teams like Cornwall and Glenmuir as they are always targets for every other school in their zone and whilke nothing is wrong with this per se, it just seem after they play these 'big name brand' schools, these teams always see a massive drop in their performance for the next game.

Last year, the Star had an interview with this boy from Herbert Morrison and when asked what his football ambitions were, he said, "To beat Cornwall". Well some boys want to play World Cup or play for nthe national team or Man United, he wanted to beat Cornwall and guess what, his team did beat Cornwall and I have not heard squat from him since then...gues she got his heart's desire and had nothing else to prove.

Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: What happen to Lawless???

Yu done know seh Lawles dida jawbone fi him team, yu like how him was de atharity pon DCup, anyhow mi nah beat up pon hurry kum up, weh yu bwoy Westman deh? eh. Tell him seh fe him garbage fe wi Gold Mine...Big up to the late Shorty Malcolm.

Hi, sorry for the young lady that lost her life before the school...I notice Lethe is in St James..

Comment

RE: What happen to Lawless???

Ha ha ha, I saw that too, just like how they used to say Hopewell, St James.

I was talking to Dr Small at Anchovy High on Thursday and he was telling me about the accident, says the girl was one of his better students at Anchovy and got some good grades in CXC this year.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
      X