• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.manningcup.com

Have a look

RE: www.manningcup.com

manningcup (11/5/2006)Have a look
    Whose website is it?

Why is there no info on the homepage on that?

Whowould other legitimate, credible site administrators contact to share info with andor authenticate info....make requests of and or suggestions to?etc? etc?

Just asking!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I recall John Messam setting up two sites last year, one for each competition- could be his
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (11/6/2006)I recall John Messam setting up two sites last year, one for each competition- could be his
        Would love to know the owner or owners!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Dont know about any owners, as I said John Messam of track and field fame (hurdler) was setting up some sites lat year and this could be one of them, he had asked me to contribute to the daCosta Cup site but I think the idea did not really take off with the investors as he had hoped.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
          X