RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tilla, I have nothing but good to say about your STETHS team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilla, I have nothing but good to say about your STETHS team!

<DIV>I think they are quality! Good enuff to win the daCosta Cup? Well, looks like Clarendon or Frome are the teams to beat, but STETHS will go down fighting. Yes, they are better than Munro! Munro can't seem to get outof 1st gear in their matches. Is like dem smoking weed, or sumpten!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Munro was unfortunate to draw their last match with Spaldings over the weekend, but I just knew they would have a hard time holding their lead. A goalkeeping error in the dying minutes eventually did them in. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>The STETHS-Holmwood clash was at another level, at least in terms of the pace the game was played. Homwood looked good in the first 20 minutes, but eventually STETHS showed their superior form. I thought STETHS had played too much football leading into the D-Cup, and that's why, recently, they have not been able to score as many goals as they did at the start of the competition, and maybe that is still true, but they didn't look to fatigued against Holmwood.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>STETHS' sweeper, Montrose Phinn, is a gem! I think he plays that position for the U-20 too. He is tough to beat and always remains calm and composed. Kind of reminds me of another great high school player, back in the day, what's his name? Oh yes...me! :P and of course people like Oneil Russell. Met him last year at a tournament at Munro and he seems like he has his head in the right place. On the other hand, Munro's national striker, Richard Wilson, also showed his class, scoring a good goal and exhibiting great ball handling skills at all times. He just needs to be a little more ferocious in front of the goal.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>I wish STETHS all the best. Keep that St. Bess flag high!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

RE: Tilla, I have nothing but good to say about your STETHS team!

So what was the score?
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

RE: Tilla, I have nothing but good to say about your STETHS team!

<DIV>Lawks! Details, details!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>STETHS came from behind to beat Holmwood 3-1, and Spaldings twice levelled to draw with Munro 2-2.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
      X