Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you mean to tell me that all biggg sideeee

balla was there.

really had a good time. never imagined that i would miss a chance to see r10 messy and crew live- but such was the fun, it was an easy decision to stay.

not to mention being motivated by a likkle eediat side calling themself "boy u"- a deh suh dem dead!!

nuff love and raspek to all the ones who help to make it such a funfilled day.

special big raspek to the empresses of the sun rays who add that special energy and beauty to the gathering.

blessed love.
    Blessed Love

RE: you mean to tell me that all biggg sideeee

dont seem to overstand this site too well yet.

this should be in response to jangles post below.
    Blessed Love

Comment

<DIV>A nuh nutten. In time, this site will ot only be understood, but acknowledged as far superior to what we had before.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>I am happy you chose to kick some ball instead of seeing the great Barcelona team. I too had that decision to make and it was an easy one for me. I doubt if Red Bulls did roll ball like how we did. What a ball game nice!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Always nice to link up wid Forumites and to meet new ones. Big up Lazie, Time and the Anonymous reader all of whom I was meeting for the first time. Also Teacup (or is it Teaspoon?). Hope he can become a regular poster (or reader) one day. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>We missed Portia and her family, Matter and his family, HL and his family!, and all the other forumites who joined us in years gone by. I guess there is always next year!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (8/14/2006)<DIV>A nuh nutten. In time, this site will ot only be understood, but acknowledged as far superior to what we had before.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>I am happy you chose to kick some ball instead of seeing the great Barcelona team. I too had that decision to make and it was an easy one for me. I doubt if Red Bulls did roll ball like how we did. What a ball game nice!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Always nice to link up wid Forumites and to meet new ones. Big up Lazie, Time and the Anonymous reader all of whom I was meeting for the first time. Also Teacup (or is it Teaspoon?). Hope he can become a regular poster (or reader) one day. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>We missed Portia and her family, Matter and his family, HL and his family!, and all the other forumites who joined us in years gone by. I guess there is always next year!</DIV>
        Had a hell of a great time. Surprised I was still standing at the end of the game.

Seriously...this is the first year football was played. The winning GUNNERS would have made theBig SiDEEEEE proud.

As per usualit was great meeting those we new before and welcoming the newbies.

Bless up to all! Some way must be found to have more of the Massive at these very enjoyable reunions! Looking forward to nex ear! ...oooh? mi pain up...but, a nice feelin still!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Thank you sir,and make sure my little girl get ready to kick for my team next year

Comment

Big up to all the forumites.

It was fabulous. Mi know unnu think mi did done but watch the ride fi next year.

Some wicked ball role still although some man from big school can't can't count.

I enjoy myself and miss the people who haven't made it such as Portia, Matter, Gamma, Hortical and all the rest of ites who have been there through the years. Big up Mr. Presi and Karl for travelling to this event and Rosa, Mdmx, unnu done know the love for the mothers of the earth are concrete.

Big up all a the chef them, cause the Chicken foooine, and them nuh left none a di rice and peas fi me
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X