Hue runs into Webmaster on Streets of Sölvesborg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hue runs into Webmaster on Streets of Sölvesborg

<DIV>Check it out at http://zefrenchminks.blogspot.com/</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

RE: Hue runs into Webmaster on Streets of Sölvesborg

<H3 class=post-title>Some words with Jermaine Hue </H3><DIV class=post-body>

<DIV style="CLEAR: both"></DIV><DIV align=center><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 78%">Jermaine Hue in Sölvesborg downtown Monday morning</SPAN></DIV>
    This morning Sölvesborg downtown (ah ah) I run into Jermaine Hue who was doing some windows shopping. He nicely answered to some questions.

Hello Jermaine, how are you?

- Good.

What about the game of yesterday?

- Well... not good.

You have played the last 15 minutes?

- Yes I entered at the... 72nd minutes I think. I didn´t see the ball so much. The ball was passing over me.

They played on Simon who went from back to the front?

- Yes exactly. In that condition it´s not easy for me. I am a number 10.

So you could be the Zidane of Mjällby!

- Yes (laughing). That is my role in the team. As a "number ten" I distribute the ball and, as I say, I play with short passes.

Will you play tonight with the B team?
    - Yes and Daniel Ivanovski also.

Other subject, what about your first week here?

- Well .... it´s quiet and rainy. I should move to Solvesborg at the begining of the month.

On the blog Ze French Mink we got many visit from Jamaica. As a reggae boy you are followed over there.

- Ah? Is it Mosiah? He is a very good friend.

We go to see you tonight. Thank you.

- You are welcome. See you tonight.

Visit the reggaeboys´ homepage.
    http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/</DIV>
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

MOSIAH yuh gone INTERNATIONAL

Comment

Rahtid, and I thought Mosiah was just begging friend with Jerry Hue...ha ha ha
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Den look from when!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hue is in the B team for now, and I see him moving up to the regulars in the near future. Dem man deh nuh sign him fi be a reserve team memba, unlike those Kansas City MLS jokers.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

unnu gwaan, a word unnu a throw pon Reggae Fan.

Wish him luck. I think it is sad that Hue never left the NPL before last year.

he would have done so much better if he had left at age 23 or 24.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

<DIV>Hue is not in any B team. The only reason why he played that game is because he just got his work permit. Any day Maestro does not hold a starting position with this side is the day I tell him to pack his bags and head back to the Bronx!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Mjällby B - Helsingborg B: 4-4 </DIV><DIV><DIV class=post-body>

<DIV style="CLEAR: both"></DIV><DIV align=left>(http://zefrenchminks.blogspot.com/)

<DIV class=post-body>

<DIV style="CLEAR: both"></DIV><DIV align=left>
                We have seen a very pleasant game this evening in Strandvallen with plenty of goals, 8 in total. Everybody was curious to see Hue and Ivanovski. Right now, it´s more funny to see playing the B-team than the A- team... Come to the stadium ! It´s free.

The team was as follows (4-1-4-1 at the begining if I have seen well):

Junior goal keeper Alexander Söderling.
                David Rehn, Daniel Ivanovksi, Robin Cederberg, Richard Sandström in defense.
                Mathias Erlandsson.
                Adam Berner, Phille Jonasson, Jermaine Hue and Alex Malmström midfield.
                Kim Thörnberg.

Goal for MAIF:
                - Kim T.
                - Alex M. penalty after a good run from Adam B.
                - Hue assis from Alex M.
                - Phille goal type Madjer goal in final of the Champion league in 1987 won by Porto. </DIV><DIV align=left>
                </DIV> <P align=center><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 85%">Malmström on penalty.</SPAN><P align=center><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 85%"></SPAN><P align=center><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 85%">Malmström, Hue, Jonasson - A team watch out!</SPAN><P align=center>

<P align=center><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 85%"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 85%">Directly after Philles goal. To see how he did it, take a look here:
                </SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 78%">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cwsWThYjBE&amp;mode=related&amp;search</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 78%">). </SPAN></SPAN>Hue has been good specialy in the first half. He is ready for a full game. It´s promessing. Ivanovski had more difficulty. He seems not yet at the top of his form.

Jonas Andersson was not playing. We can understand why after the news put on maif.nu. He will play for Bromölla until the end of the season.

Fegler didn´t play because we was not there.

The A-team looked the game from the tribune. Some of them cam be worried. Phille, Alex, Hue can play with the A-team direct from start and put some guys on the bench!

Helsinborg side, Olivier Karekezi was impressive. Fredrik Björck got a red card for 2 yellow totally justified. <DIV style="CLEAR: both; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.25em"></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"Hue has been good specialy in the first half."

Interesting quote! Or am I reading too much into it?
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You tell me - does that mean "bad in the second"?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So Mosiah is more informed that the webmaster?:unsure:
                      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Good!

Keep it coming!

...and, Hue fi dun dem ova deh!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                        X