I guess I owe everyone an apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I owe everyone an apology

WEll i was wrong about my dc side which just could not overcome their masive injury list. They are done and dusted, so i am here saying i was wrong.

Still sandre wilson is a top striker shoudl get a scholarship.

I guess i will be sticking to what i know, real football- laliga, seriA, epl, LYON , champions league and international football.

RE: I guess I owe everyone an apology

No apology is neccessary, just eat some humble pie and learn from the lessons, btw stop talking about injuries, the Frome team is a walking hospital room, almost 70% of the starters all have a bad injury.

McCreath missed the Ochie game with a badly twisted ankle, Woodbine and Samuels have back injuries, Ottey played the lastgame with a big bandage on his head, Rankine who is back from Haiti limped through all his matches, the number 18 has a serious thigh injury and can bearly finish any game he startsand dont forget one of their best midfielders is out for the season.

At this point of the season, all teams will have injuries given the bad surfaces we play on plus the wear and tear on the body.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

RE: I guess I owe everyone an apology

Hey, DC gave the very good Clarendon side a good run for their money, so take heart in that. I am surprised that injuries became a factor. Perhaps DC needs to build some depth in the side.

All the best to Sandre.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
      X