• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penn relay preview

http://www.talawah.com/penrlb09.htm

Originally posted by Willi View Post
    Gwaan Mr. Talawah (Mistah TDowl)!
    FULL Respek, due!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Great resource!! Just need some nice pics/graphics.

I'm feeling the vibe to restore the great Trackstars Magazine.... this time online of course.

Will reach out to Laurie lata.

Respek
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        Great resource!! Just need some nice pics/graphics.

I'm feeling the vibe to restore the great Trackstars Magazine.... this time online of course.

Will reach out to Laurie lata.

Respek
        You mean the great "Sports Life" (or was it Sportslife?) of Foggy Borrows and Errol "Chips" Townsend?

...anyway, no joke, that Talawah website is great! ...Willi's Caribbean T&F site and Talawah make a great pair. They just need a few writers and more editors.... I wonder if these two T&F fanatics have ever thought of combining both and becoming a world force?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Those 2?

We welcome input and contrib. from all. The CT&FF is bigger than me!

If you have an inspiration, run with it. I will give you whatever assistance I can.

Comment

Those 2?

We welcome input and contrib. from all. The CT&FF is bigger than me!

If you have an inspiration, run with it. I will give you whatever assistance I can.
            Yuh gwaan!
            Yuh are the big man!
            ..and TDowl is the man at Talawah!
            I am just asking if the thought has ever crossed your minds on working together.

Anyway give me about four weeks and I'll give you a call.

Comment

OK,

I will be waiting.

TDowl and I talk informally, but not as concrete as that.

Comment

Great work but these are just stats and the fact is that some of these runners might not be eligible for Penn Relays plus there are schools with fast Class 2 boys who could be drafted in to supplement teams..but it is great to have it in this format to compare
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Agreed, but it was done so far out. That is what is cool. I expect it will be refined as we get closer to the date.

Comment

Each year after CARIFTA and just before Penn Relays I usually do up a document to take to Penn Relays with me for quick reference that compares to this document but it also includes the jumping and throwing events.

I use all the results from the JC meet onwards and especially from mid-February around Western Relays time.

Last year the document was about nine pages long.
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Post it on the forum nuh?

Comment

The one from last year?
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

No man, the new one...when you complete it...before Penn.

Comment

Cant do that..this takes me about two weeks to compile and I do it so I have my info at my fingertips when I am under pressure at Penn and if i put it out there it will give away my edge to all and sundry including my competitors...
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

LoL

OK Sah.

Comment

Working...
                              X