German revolt .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German revolt .

<TABLE class=bdy cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=770 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD><DIV class=storyHeadline style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 0px">Shoe dispute shelved before Loew's debut </DIV><SCRIPT> function BlogThisStoryTools() { var headline = "Shoe dispute shelved before Loew's debut"; var url = &#100;ocument.location.href; var destination = "http://blogs.foxsports.com/BlogThis.aspx?r_title=" + escape(headline) + "&r_url=" + url; //alert(destination); //return; &#119;indow.location.href = destination; } </SCRIPT><DIV class=dataTable style="FLOAT: right; WIDTH: 313px"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px" align=left>StoryTools:</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD></TD><TD>Print </TD><TD>Email </TD><TD>Blog This </TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV><DIV style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>Associated Press
    <SPAN id=postedTime>Posted: 1 hour ago</SPAN><SCRIPT> // front-end hack to remove postedTime from Rumors page until a better way can be determined if (&#100;ocument.URL.indexOf("/name/FS/rumors") != -1) &#100;ocument.getElementById("postedTime").style.d isplay = 'none'; </SCRIPT> </TD><TD width=10></TD><TD align=right><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=bdy cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=770 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=5></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=bdy cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=770 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=10></TD><TD width=440><SCRIPT> if(fanid.length > 0 && typeof(nflDefaultLeague)!= "undefined") { leagueId = nflDefaultLeague; //find teamId of default league (if exists) for(var i=0; i < teamsInfo.length; i++){ if(teamsInfo[i][4] == leagueId){ defaultTeamId = teamsInfo[i][0]; } } var fantasyLeaguePlayerJsPath = 'http://msn.foxsports.com' + '/nugget/200002_' + leagueId + '|||' + fanid; } </SCRIPT><DIV class=firstP>FRANKFURT, Germany (AP) - A dispute over shoes is overshado

RE: German revolt .

Can just imagine each player with a different sponsers shoe, logo on shirt, logo on shorts, logo on socks...it will be such a nice uniformed TEAM? :w00t:
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

what are you asking us to imagine

Comment

Que sera sera

When i was just a little boy,
        i asked my mother what will i be?
        will i be everton?, will i be man u?
        heres what she sed to me
        wash your mouth out son
        go get your fathers gun
        and go shoot some man u scum
        its the reds for you!

Comment

Yuh a contradict yuhself. Isn't ManU the reds?:smooooth:
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

aaaahhh bwoy jus come fi real , unuh hug up the red devils moniker because no one was buying the refds thing as everyone knew who the reds were .

Comment

Karl you amaze me sometime. In most fa the player is free to wear whatever shoes. Do you think Thierry Henry wears addidas when he plys for france? He dont as Nike is paying large $$ for him to wear their product. Basketball had the similar problem with the Barcelona olympic, where the non Reabok athlete tried to covered the logo on the usa tracksuits because they were nike or addidas atheletes..

Comment

balla (8/15/2006)what are you asking us to imagine
                Arnett running on the field with 2 players with Tank-Weld logo on vest, another 2 with GraceKennedylogo, 2 with Sherwin-Williams logo, 2 with Mother's patty log...etc...and, each individualeach having a logo on socks and each being unique as there were X1 different personal sponsors...and, as per socks the same with shorts.

Damn! Arnett would become a team of "Joseph colours"....or, a Jonkunoo - pitchy-patchycolours? Damn!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

OJ (8/16/2006)Karl you amaze me sometime. In most fa the player is free to wear whatever shoes. Do you think Thierry Henry wears addidas when he plys for france? He dont as Nike is paying large $$ for him to wear their product. Basketball had the similar problem with the Barcelona olympic, where the non Reabok athlete tried to covered the logo on the usa tracksuits because they were nike or addidas atheletes..
                  Yuh get amazed too easily!

Imagine the scenario with 23 sponsors...and, same applying to logos 'haul ova'?

All I am saying is it could get out of hand! Do you think if allowed to go 'as players wish' it could get out of hand...i.e. we start seeing teams 'wid nuff-nuff mis-mash'?

Comment

Working...
                  X