STETHS VS Port Antonio in Headley Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STETHS VS Port Antonio in Headley Cup

Good luck Classmate and Coach Carl Brissett.
    Good luck to Horace Grossett(captain of Port Antonio). A young man who is very discipline and got the talent from his family. I was impress on my last two visit to Jamaica with this youth.

At age 16 he was spending his time coaching primary school kids and is very joval but discipline.

I know it is a mountain to climb to beat STETHS but good luck to Port Antonio.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Looks like they are holding thier own so far. But mek we see how their batting performs.

Would be great for a underdog team like that to win the Cup.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I would be happy for Brissett as he has faced STETHS at least 2 times as a player at Titchfield in the finals and failed.

I would be happy for Grossett because if you know anything about Cricket in St.Mary or Portland and St.Thomas his uncle and Dad were two of the best allrounders around. Never made it because of the politics at the time but especially his uncle Vivian "Bagga" Grossett was a class act as a all rounder and coach. People jokingly called Everton Mattis "Bagga" when they faced each other because he had a knack for bowling him for a duck.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Look like Port Antonio is in for a struggle Ssas.

STETHS/Port Antonio
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Congrats to STETHS. Yet another good job in the Headley cup.

Good work for Port Antonio who just started their program 5 years ago and was playing in the B league until three years ago.

Good luck to young Horace Grossett still. He took 6 wickets in the first innings and 2 in the second, keep it up youth

Comment

Working...
          X