RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

boxhill and his administration is inept...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boxhill and his administration is inept...

coaches get fired all the time... his firing of wendell downswell at this time is irresponsible... why fire downswell without having a replacement secured...

boxhill and his cohorts are destroying the little left of jamaica football... the job is bigger than him....

btw, nice upgrade to the site...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

RE: boxhill and his administration is inept...

Welcome sah! About time!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

baddaz (8/15/2006)coaches get fired all the time... his firing of wendell downswell at this time is irresponsible... why fire downswell without having a replacement secured...

boxhill and his cohorts are destroying the little left of jamaica football... the job is bigger than him....

btw, nice upgrade to the site...
      Baddaz, I can always depend on you to call it how you see it and not beat around the bush. I must agree with you on your stance as it shows really poor decision making on the part of the administration to let go of Downswell before even securing another candidate. They then have to scramble to find another replacement before they find the replacement for Downswell. It is just bull-butter!!:angry:
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Welcome, sah!

...and, if Mr. Boxhillcontinues on his currentpath we shall soon see the back of him!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I dont think its hard to find a coach. I agree Wendell lost the changing room and had to be fired. He really could not coach another game at the senior level, but Boxhill inabilty to bring in a replacement for the Sept game speaks volumes of his incompetence.Pekerman and Barnse are out of work) I really think this guy needs help and need football people around him. He need to bury the hatchet and get Horace Reid on board or do waht Muta of twins of twins would say... **** off.

Comment

OJ (8/16/2006) He need to bury the hatchet and get Horace Reid on board or do waht Muta of twins of twins would say... **** off.
            Horace Ried, I think, wants Boxhill out! Reid, I think, would be back in a flash if Horace Burrell throws his hat in the ring.

I get the feeling Burrell already has the votes to win at the next Congress.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

what happen to the long promise Burell interview?

Did he block your number, because a you parring partners
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

are you saying because mosiah switch we have no access to the baker.. Anyway I would love an interview with Boxhill not Burrell. Why cant Mo set something up we ask a question and so on. We can also ask for one with the VP or past VPs Evans and Mr. Shocking vibes

Comment

OJ (8/16/2006)are you saying because mosiah switch we have no access to the baker.. Anyway I would love an interview with Boxhill not Burrell. Why cant Mo set something up we ask a question and so on. We can also ask for one with the VP or past VPs Evans and Mr. Shocking vibes
                  Great suggestions!

Comment

Working...
                  X