• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leggo JB petition

Mr. moderater JB has been ban for life?

leggo JB, as him say a him lively up the forum

JB request a chune fi MO, wheel and come again

TK whe you deh, mi hear say you a log on and nah post, just cut it out star.

Where have all the forumites gone?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

RE: leggo JB petition

I agree, nuh mek it a life time ban. Based on the man's posts, mi believe say him is bi-polar and in essence have difficulty conforming to standard rules & behavior.:hehe:
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Let him rot in purgatory...ha ha ha

No just a joke, we all have some thing to add to this forum but I think JB takes it a bit too far some times and his attacks on the females here are not warranted.

How many times will the administrators ban him then let him go? Well the Good Book says we should forgive seventy times seven
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Preach it preacha!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

how much a the seventy times seven gone already
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

and(70 x 7) + 1?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X