X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should The Boxhill Administration Team Resign

Should Boxhill and his team Resign

RE: Should The Boxhill Administration Team Resign

If he is all about the players and thedirection our football should go...no ego trip...Yes!

If it is about self...i.e. survivalas president/a matter of being weak i.e. not ableto stand tall when others within the society will be giving him hell (media, verandah talk, cocktail talk, rum bar talk, etc.)then he cannot resign. His psyche...perception of self-worth would not allow it!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Can we get another option? HELL YES!!!!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Geez, Karl! Where yuh get all dis?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Expect at least 2 "no" votes. Mosiah and Sicko
          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Mosiah (8/16/2006)Geez, Karl! Where yuh get all dis?!?
            Myself!

You take a look at those around you and you use past experience gained and make a 'calculated guess'.

I think for Boxhill it is all about attempts at redemption. I think most will agree he has not done well?His manifesto whenreviewed at this point in time,shows he has not remained on track in many areas i.e. he has failed.

I am not knocking him for trying to 'put things right'. Who knows perhaps if I were in his shoes I would be trying the same thing. ...but, I call it as I 'see it'.

At this point I think, matters not what Boxhill 'knows' he can do, that for our football to receive a sudden boost his resignation would be that catalyst. Besides we are four(4) years behind in preparations for the 2010 World Cup.

Firstly:Burrell and Simoes took 4 years to have us make an appearance at the World Cup...but, the results proved that 4 years was not enough for a good showing.

Secondly: FIFA shows byFIFA's own example that it takes 8 years to prepare for a World Cup and do well.

Thirdly: Many countries -First world football countries - actually never stop preparing for World Cups and still never make it.

Fourthly: All those that do well at the World Cup have all prepared for at least 8 years for the event.

Not one single solitarycountry in these Modern World Cups have prepared for less than 8 and made waves....done well. I'll repeat, not one single solitary country has spent less than 8 years preparing for the World Cup and done well there.

Jamaica and Trinidad made their World Cup mark by...i) merely making it into the final competition and ii) the only waves they made came from off the field activities - good colourful supporters. We added colour and dash off the field.

If there is one Reggae Boyz support who does not want to see us make waves as, for example, did Ghana I hope we could all swearthat supporter is not a member of our JFF.

...and, if we cannot swear to that now...then, hopefully after the next JFF Congress it shall be that we can allswear to that.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X