Can omeone shed some light on this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can omeone shed some light on this?

I was just over on the Trini site where they are kicking RF's butt and laughing up a storm about CB's reinstatement. We are the laughing stock of Caribbean football at the moment.

Anyway, in reference to my caption, can someone shed some light on this:

http://fifa.com/en/mens/fixtures/ind...RI-ALL,00.html
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

RE: Can omeone shed some light on this?

It is not unusual for FIFA to post JFF upcoming matches before our JFF makes an official announcement.

I think someone posted - (One of our T'dad & Tobago visitors?) - either on this forum or the 'old forum' that these matches were in the making.

Let's see if one of the Massive in JA can shed some light on this?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

RE: Can omeone shed some light on this?

Yow nuh worry bout dem ya star. Dem jus vex cause dem go WC and nuh score not even a single goal. We can still say we are the only English speaking Caribbean team toscore WC goals. Only thing them come back with is a point, a own goal and a shot wha lick the crossbar.

Comment

Working...
      X