Liverpool - I remember being called by courtney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool - I remember being called by courtney

near to the end of chelsea's opening game against Wigan last season, he was going on about how we were struggling against a newly promoted team

i see they just got a draw (thanks to a penalty) AGAINST THE BLADES

well done sheffield

RE: Liverpool - I remember being called by courtney

Some people believe that what happened before today mattered. Today is the beginning of the rude awakening. We see that Pool, so far, is barely in the Blades' class. They need to be thanking God, Robbie Fowler and the ref right about now. Now we know why Mourinho get under Raffa's skin so easy.

Fulham goes to the theatre of dreams tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how that one goes. We going to see who will run around blackmouth.

Balla, you better be careful your side dont become the new Real Madrid.......with a bag a big money players but no success.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

why you say real why not man united ?

anything is possible boss

was the liverpool penalty a dodgy one?

Why do you say you see why jose got under rafa skin?

Comment

Well, I didnt say the penalty was dodgy. It was late in the game, dodgy or not it is still dependent on the whistle, and Fowler has to make the kick.

When you almost always have someone's number in matches that matter, then you can afford to get under their skin. I think that is why Mourinho always seems to be needling Raffa and Arsene. I say it in jest, Mourinho does it as part of mindgames to get a psychological advantage. If he finds it necessary or if results make it possible, he will do the same to Fergie.

About why not Man U and not Real.....the analogy is much much better because Chelsea is the only English team to be spending so much money on big name players. Man U is not een close, and is unlikely to get close because the Glazers seem to be staisfied with a mortgaged team which they treat as their trophy.

My comments do not mean thatI do not appreciate Chelsea's footbaal. I love my team but I appreciate good football even more. I will always talk a little trash if the opportunity presents itself.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Just saw the highlights on FSC .... Sheffield UTD got ROBBED.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X