The Hot Stepper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hot Stepper

There is a photo of Asafa in today's Observer where he is comfortably ahead of the pack in his record equaling 9.77 sec in Zurich. I love it. He seems such a comfortable hotstepper. I think I will print it and put on the wall at work. My Boss is a University of Tennessee Alum (ala Gatlin) and was on a 4x400m hurdles WR team in 1967. The name Asafa scares him. He is always throwing Xavier Carter in my face re my Trelawny guy Usain Bolt. I want to make sure everytime he puts his foot in my office he sees Asafa hot stepping.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

RE: The Hot Stepper

Asafa really looked good in that picture. Here is the picture:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><SPAN class=TopStory>World record again!</SPAN></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width=400 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD><SPAN class=Description>Jamaica's Asafa Powell (right) winning the men's 100 metre race at the Weltklasse Golden League athletics meeting in Zurich, Switzerland yesterday in a world record equalling time of 9.77 seconds. This was the third time that Powell has clocked 9.77 seconds over the 100 metres, having first done so in June last year in Greece and again on June 11 this year in London. At left Tyson Gay of the US who finished second in a time of 9.84. (Photo: AP)</SPAN></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

RE: The Hot Stepper

Xavier Carter? His progress seems too good to be true.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
      X