Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Forum

Admin.

Can you provide sm info. on the new forum in terms of use, discussions and comparison with the old defunct format? Where are posters like Ben-J etc...Why does it seem as if only a few people on at any one time?

Ja. plays at noon U-16. Will try to get score.

RE: The new Forum

The forum is doing very well. As to what has happened to Ben J, I cannot say. He is free to come in whenever he pleases. I spoke with TK and he says he will be back soon and drops in and read but not post as yet. Many people read anonymously, but they are free to either logon and participate or if they do not have an account, sign up and login.

The other forum, as you rightly said "defunct" gave the appearance of being busier because of the manner in which it presented the posts. If you had two discussions on the previous forum with say 20 responses each, you would think the entire Jamaica population was online and participating. With this, it can accommodate much more and not give such a busy look.

Anyway Exile, this post is not in the right forum and will be moved to its appropraite forum later.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Anyway Exile, this post is not in the right forum and will be moved to its appropraite forum later.[/quote]

Yu no see mi post bout the U-16 game??? So mi muss mek 2 posts???

Man a talk bout man wife and yu no move di post an all kinda irrelevance....I ask about THIS forum and yu waan move it? Yu love this CONTROL thing to much....censorship...whe Jamaicans for Justice deh? Or probably American Civil Liberties Union...

Comment

How yuh give trouble suh?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Exile (8/19/2006)Yu no see mi post bout the U-16 game??? So mi muss mek 2 posts???

Man a talk bout man wife and yu no move di post an all kinda irrelevance....I ask about THIS forum and yu waan move it? Yu love this CONTROL thing to much....censorship...whe Jamaicans for Justice deh? Or probably American Civil Liberties Union...
          Some folks just like fight 'gainst change. Exile, change is necessary and will happen from time to time. Just deal wid it. Say what you want to say bout control thing.

Also, Moderators cannot be online everytime to read everypost submitted and which you may find inappropraite or offensive. If you find a post you consider need attention of moderators, use the "Report" button to get it to the attention of moderators.

JFJ or American Civil Liberties cannot dictate what to the RBSC what occurs on a private forum. The RBSC forum is private and not a public service provided by any government. The club therefore has a right to establish rules of how the public uses their forum. When the government start providing this as a service and people are denied free speech, then you can call in those folks.

The long and short of it is there is a time and place for everything. We want to promote football discussion while accommodating the other discussions too. If that is controlling, then. . .
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

The new forum is a piece of ****. I told you many functions don't work with MOZILLA and yuh continue to bury yuh head in the sand. I have tried it from 5 different computers and all give the same errors.

Comment

BT, you can try another browser. The developers want to come in and check out some of the issues we have cited. Just have not had time to get back to them as yet.

Anyway, try Netscape in the meantime. I have found that to work great!

Comment

Working...
              X