Boyd's New Career

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyd's New Career

One a mi bredrin dem say they see Boyd drivin taxi. He runs the routeto Crossroads.

RE: Boyd's New Career

Wonder if anybody a try bruk him foot in this field?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Maybe he got a few pointers from Simoes! :hehe:

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Dont laugh to early, he might just go on to become a world rated coach who will take a small nation to the WC Finals and have every one knocking at his door to come coach them.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Lets hope him own the car and lets hope that him intend to buy 10 more.

Sad
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Why sad? I understand your point we expect that the players who made so much money during the Simoes run would have invested and done much better than to be working so hard. We can use Wild Boy as an example as he is doing very well.

Warren Barret (OD) is a greeter at the airport for SuperClubs, Tatty Broiwn used to drive a cab.

I think it is better Walter is driving a cab than waiting for hand outs and as you said hopefully it is his and he has a few more on the road as well.
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Boyd was very demanding, he was a stalwart in demanding to be paid for his work. I lift my hat to him for that, it certaintly helped the other youngsters.

Having made so many money, he should have owned nuff real estate. I wonder how many houses he owns? How much does he pull in in rent?Anyhow,Heshould beemploying people to drive taxi not driving a taxi.
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

time (8/20/2006)Boyd was very demanding, he was a stalwart in demanding to be paid for his work. I lift my hat to him for that, it certaintly helped the other youngsters.

Having made so many money, he should have owned nuff real estate. I wonder how many houses he owns? How much does he pull in in rent?Anyhow,Heshould beemploying people to drive taxi not driving a taxi.
                ...and, why could he not be owner of much real estate, owner of taxis and driving a taxi?

Respect to the man, Iyah!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Boyd i understand is training with Naggo Head as they prepare fot their debut NPL

Comment

I hope his role will be one of support and coming off the bench, too often these promoted clubs go out and get these fading players with very little to contribute and then go ahead and start them because of name recognition.

The Naggos Head I saw in the Play-offs needs a lot of help and to be honest the Walter Boyd I have seen the last two seasons is not the answer.

I dont care what he might have done in one game and what a beauty of a goal he might have scored in one game last season, I am talking about what he can contribute through an entire season.

Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                    X