Hey Jawge, dont commit fratricide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Jawge, dont commit fratricide.

If the man wrote an article that you think does not have everything you think should be in it, you can write a letter to the editor and I bet he would help you get it printed. In case you forgot that option, I am reminding you.

My bredrin Crico (your classmate) reminded who Sicko was the other day when I was visiting his family. He was just below you at the College. He is a good yute with good intentions. Don't lick him down like we have to lick down the Steths and Munro mand dem (just a likkle joke). Debate him though, alrught?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

RE: Hey Jawge, dont commit fratricide.

Westman dont be so "bigworded"

fratricide

Comment

No more big words.

As of tomorrow, favorite 4,5,6 & a few 7 letter words will be used by me often, and for the next 9 months or so.

My favorite three letter word KOP (all the lonely people, where do they all come from?). My favorite4 letter words ManU,Livi and Karl (Karl about to drop off the list). Favorite 5 letter words Balla, Jawge, Sicko, Tilla & Lazie. Favorite 6 letter words Gaffer, Shatta. Finally, my favorite 7 letter word CHELSKI (Arsenal is not a favorite).

Comment

Hail sah, Mi juss ah adress di part where the implication was made that because forum massive don't write news column, they are armcahair activists. The point is; in this info age posting on message bords and writing opinions news paper columns are but the same only that the net is more advanced. That's all mi ah say boss, oh and some of the expressions were already done here. Nah shake the fraternity, just keeping it real (or should we say; having solid point of reference).

Bless.

Comment

Correction Westman, Jawge and I started CC the same time and went through school the same years soI know Jawge well and knows that he had two left feet and could not even kick juice box.

So because I correctedhis lieing here that he was NOT invited to play DCup for CC by Bly and Ticka he has had it in for me since then.

He was on the site bragging a few months ago that he was so good a footballer while in school that big ballers like Bly and Ticka begged him to come play DCup but he turned them down.

Funny thing was during the recent 80s reunion we had in MoBay at the end of June I brought it up and those who actually remembered him in schoolhad a good laugh about it the entire weekend.

Ignore him...

BTW how is Crico, is he still in ATL?

Do you know Shevon Thomas, used to board at CC, was in the US Army for a while then came out and did his law degree....he is in ATL as well, last time I heard form him.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

so what am I doing in the Pav squad picture with Tica an Bligh". Is juss over di years mi lose contact wid tica (dat would give mi music when mi touch yaad) Everytime Bella attend his dance her, di man say Ticka ah ask fi mi. Now you are the one that nobady knows as a footballer. In the long scheme of thing the whole island is just learning the game anyway so your point is moot (in those times JA wa struggling with Cayman and Bermuda.Cuba was sure to pick up 3 points).

BTW I drove by that field by the sea that you said WC games could be held, I burst out laughing, people must think this man is crazy laughing to himself. You are a clown. BTW Shevon should be elated talking to you seeing that you are a lawyer too. Walk good.

Comment

Bredrin, easy pon Jawge. I see he is now exposed. I should have asked Lacey Drawz to tell me all about him.

Crico safe and is same place. I went up there to check him and his family last week.One long rahtid drive!He told me that Shevon (Mascut) is up that way but I have not heard from him in years. I know him and Chicken Walcott are good friends.

By the way, are you sure is ongle 2 left feet Jawge had? I hear he has 3. Maybe he has grown another since he went ot NY.

Last year I paid a visit to Ticka/Exie. Dean took me there after a practice session one evening. It was good to see my old batch mate. I see and talk to Jeffa and the Village crew sometimes.

Guidance.

Comment

Keeping what real, your imagined life while at CC?

Incase you missed it newspapers have been around for a while and while computers etc might have eaten into the market a bit, there is still a very large percentageof readers all over the world whowho dont have access to news papers on line or blogs.

Next time you leave your cave take alook at the number and variety of news papers and magazines that are available at the news stands all over New York where people are more IT savvy than most Jamaicans.

Why does the New York Times, Time sin England and all the other major newspapers all over the world still publish their hard copies of people can get news from TV and computers?

Take your head out of your ass before you step up to me you cretin.
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Sicko, you cant go on so boss. Talk hard but you cant go below the level and talk to Jawge dem way deh man. Cho. We above them ting deh boss. You know?

Respek.

Comment

At 43 you should be above lieing like that to score cheap points big man, shame on you, no wonder Jaime called you thin skinned...where didI ever write that the UDC field would host WC Games? Can you prove that anywhere?

So because you were photographed in Pav squad that makes you a bona fide footballer? When since scrimmage and DCup ball the same thing?

Is your life that empty and shallow that you need to hang onto some that simple that took place nearly 30 years ago?

I am sure some thing must have happened since you left high school to be proud of.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Sadly, it appears Mr Dibbs never spanked either of you guys. If he had, you guys would be behaving better now. God rest his soul!

Comment

exposed? ask shorty white, who used to hang wid ticka dem ah Pav.

Jeffa was ahead of me so mi an him nuh link mi an shorty did tight. Fram yuh see Jeffa yuh muss si shorty. Cho dem days deh dun an mi nuh aff nutten fi prove Brasilian inna merca yah say jawge wicked wid di ball. Is same way mi bredrin here did ah bout mi till one day wi go play wid the spanish yute, him see ahspanish yute chess pass ah ball give mi an mi go up sideways an volley knock di liitlle goalie over in the goal.to dis day him nuh come back to mi wid di idiat argument :P even when wi ah play Sundays (back then), when I an I haff di ball nuh mansay nutten. When him get it : yow star leego di ball nuh iyah. Mi laugh bout it. Star hear dis, mi nuh haffi lie bout ball because it nuh mean dat much to mi. Mi stay away from ball fi years an deal wid books nuff man was shocked when dem see mi play (when at college) cause dem neva know mi could ah play. In di supermarket man see mi: Balla what ah gwaan. Di young yute dem si pon street (town man) Jawge when yuh ah come play. Fram mi get di sprain ligament is mostly swimming an gymn mi deal wid an coaching. Ball was never ah big deal for me but you wouldn't know because you don't know my father who grew me. Mi cousin dem ah balla ah yaad befre dem come here an as young as dem is dem cyaan pass mi dem rate mi how can tek way di ball from dem (if dem use speed mi dun fah) Boss mi live mi life an mi happy and looking ahead now.

Unnuh can continue wid di dcup an di long story. Haff it all.

Comment

Chicken Walcott was here for the 80s reunion and we exchanged email addresses. Saw a lot of other Old Boys from the 80s who dropped in on the events.....The 110th anniversary celebrations should begreat, it starts on September 10th and I am incharge of the Public Relations and planning a press conference for Friday.

Did you go to school with Hunchy, tall brown youth who use to play hockey and was in cadet. He is also in Atlanta as well.

Jawge is a joke, ignore him, he got exposed and still smarting over it as he used to tell people he was some great baller yet cant produce any shred of evidence to back it up, not a photo or even anyone who even ever remembered him playing even lower division club ball.

I never played for any school football team but swam and then went back and coached CC's swim teams for yearsafterwards.

I even played for Kickers Division Two and Division Three teams and have lots of proof.
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

Ha ha ha...never got caned by any CC headmaster, thank God for that, not that I was any angel.

Did you know that Dibs' urn is interred right infront of the office at school in a monumentthat includes the gong from boarding house?
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

I dont remember Hunchy. Gibe me a real name. I was on the team in 79. The 78-79 year was my last at CC. Maybe he was on it afterwards. Munro was the only team that beat us. Mosiah claims he was on that team. But guess what, they had sixth formers on their team. Our team stopped at the fifth form level that year beause of the couples comm college business. Crico played on my team, even though he was younger, and he played after I left, also.

Comment

Working...
                              X