good performance by hinds with the bat BUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good performance by hinds with the bat BUT

tamar lambert should be the captain....sickko...do you have access to the win/loss/draw record for each or lambert and hinds over the last 3 seasons? i think lambert is unbeaten and would like to be proven wrong!

a bowling attack of powell/lawson/taylor and a batting line up gayle/samuels/hinds and we not only cannot win but fail to take first innings point and now sit at the bottom of the table (first round yes...but we have to face barbados, guyana and tinidad!)???!!!!

what will it take to see that hinds is not the best man for the job? at least he can legitimately make the team as a batsman given his scores in this match!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

RE: good performance by hinds with the bat BUT

The players dislike Hinds and it's evidentin their performance;furthermore, Hinds is on his way out of cricket. Lambert is the best cappo in the WI (including Lara). Somehow Ja & WI selectors think that articulation & academic excellence will translate to cricket IQ... Ganga and Hinds are perfect example why this is not so. Lambert should be the Ja captain.
    Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
    Mitty

Comment

Working...
    X