Valiant effort by Chanderpaul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valiant effort by Chanderpaul

In first ODI against India but we need 33 off last two overs with three wickets in hand...looks dismal right now
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: Valiant effort by Chanderpaul

20 needed off last over....
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

A fantastic match it was. I was up all night watching it on tele. I didn't think we would come so close to winning it. Even with Gayle and Chanderpaul at the crease I thought our chance was slim to none. But C'paul dug in and put a whipping on the Indian bowlers. The lack of solid partnerships along the way did not help either. Gayle, Samuels and Lara chipped in but on a whole I was disappointed with the efforts of Bravo, Smith, Morton and Ramdin.

Such a wonderful match though, I wish it could have ended in a draw. Now I can't wait for game 2.
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

I asked you the other day if you were from western jamaica but did not see the answer
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko, sorry bredrin I did not see that earlier question. I coull be considered an Eastman (pun intended). However, I lay claim to all parts of Jamdown and wish we all could see it that way.

Bless.
          "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Good answer boss, I hail from the west but know seh wehn me touch down anywhere I have lots of good friends to make me feel welcome, like Colour in the east-long time nuh hear from you Colour what deh gwaan, give me a ring nuh man
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
            X