Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nail Biter Occurring as we speak

West Indies require another 21 runs with 1 wicket and 13 balls remaining

"The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

RE: Nail Biter Occurring as we speak

yes but look at what the scores were! and we hosting world cup?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Maybe we can take comfort in the fact that we are missing some integral pieces. Lara, Sarwan, possible Hinds, Collymore and Buagh not there. Still.....there's cause for concern!
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

<DIV>When I left my home this morning with India reeling for 80 for 6 or something like that, I said (foolish me) that wi win dis one.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh bbbbbbwwwwwwwwwooooooooooy</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I feel like I could bawl..no joke.....trhis one was crushing, we came back well and was far ahead of the run rate then just gave it away....SIGH
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

please don't tell gamma the score
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
            X